No 56k: Parked like an idiot

It's a footpath, probably made wide enough for wheelchairs. There's something similar on a promotional image that the company I work for use, two cars parked on the footpath near a building entrance. Quite a dick move but I'm not sure where else people could park.

That appears to be a doorway behind the car, so that should be kept clear.

I have another one from yesterday:

Yes, that is on a corner about 2 metres from the curb away. My guess is that the driver parked there when there were some others next to him, those cars left so that car stands isolated from anything else. Still a massive idiot since you aren't allowed to park within 5 metres of a rounded corner...

That isn't parked, that's abandoned.

It's a footpath, probably made wide enough for wheelchairs. There's something similar on a promotional image that the company I work for use, two cars parked on the footpath near a building entrance. Quite a dick move but I'm not sure where else people could park.
If I fits I parks!

The X6 is the last car actually parked in a marked parking spot. It’s amazing.

Untitled.jpg

I just like the old Ford Orion and it's the same colour as the BMW, maybe that's the trick to making BMW drivers park correctly?

Nice 911 Turbo, parked in totally not a parking spot. Plenty of parking available in that lot.

IMG_20200906_165014626e85aef733b82e.jpg

I do this to corvette drivers because I know most of them are stuck up fucksticks who think their corvette is best corvette.