Ownership Verified: 2020 Kia Telluride

The wood! :love:

The wood! :love:

It's actually fake wood, but some of the best looking (and feeling) fake wood I've seen. More of an ash grey in color than brown and fits the black and aluminum accented interior really well.

Yup, that looks way better.

I think it needs dark gray rims to complete the Yakuza look.

I like de-chroming on white. I've been running the idea through my head because it's popular on Model 3s but I like the chrome on the dark blue.

This is still such a bold design I'm not sure I've quite come to terms with it yet. :p

I think it needs dark gray rims to complete the Yakuza look.

Definitely thinking of powdercoating my wheels a dark color later, but lower priority.

I've ordered running/step boards for the short people in my family and will hopefully install those next week. Then take a break from spending $$$ on the car. lol.

Sorry I've never liked chrome on any modern car these days. Looks good on older classic and vintage cars tho.
Yeah, I get that :) I've got a bit of a chrome fetish since I got my Equus :cool:

Yeah, I get that :) I've got a bit of a chrome fetish since I got my Equus :cool:

Chrome is fine on the Equus since it has that look that appeals to an older generation target market.

^ And me, I like a big comfortable sedan--- fuck I got old. When did that happen?

Definitely thinking of powdercoating my wheels a dark color later, but lower priority.

I've ordered running/step boards for the short people in my family and will hopefully install those next week. Then take a break from spending $$$ on the car. lol.

Trial run the color with plasti-dip. You can power wash it off later when you decide on the powdercoat you like. At least you can get a sense for what darker rims will look like.

^ And me, I like a big comfortable sedan--- fuck I got old. When did that happen?

Trial run the color with plasti-dip. You can power wash it off later when you decide on the powdercoat you like. At least you can get a sense for what darker rims will look like.

No need, plenty of owners on the Telluride owners forums have done the task already and posted photos of their results, especially on lighter colored cars like white. I like the look, just not in a hurry and it'll tie my car up overnight at a shop, so i won't schedule until its convinient and I feel like spending the money to have it done.

No need, plenty of owners on the Telluride owners forums have done the task already and posted photos of their results, especially on lighter colored cars like white. I like the look, just not in a hurry and it'll tie my car up overnight at a shop, so i won't schedule until its convinient and I feel like spending the money to have it done.

A quick search on the owners forums yielded a ton of photos, these were just the first few I found

H9vvluW.jpg

0H6khFA.jpg

Last edited: