Post a pic of yourself

My wife made me a mask :D
(and bonus COVID-special hairstyle)

IMG_20200530_0830142a80da5a4e21fa7e.jpg

Last edited:
One of the few pictures of me - today I met up with an acquaintance of mine to pick up a tire she still had from me, and since I didn't have any other means of transporting it back the 55 km I wore it like a sash... ^_^

The bike is one day old and already has 120 km unter it's belt...

Got a much needed haircut today, the salons reopening for the first time this morning.

With a mask my wife made me :)

Maskless

Last edited:
Friday, I did the same and had a haircut. Mostly because my sideburns were bugging me and my bangs made me look like I didn’t take a shower with the way it clumped up. I was outside absorbing some sun before shooing my dog in to stop eating his turds...

4CC2438B-AB3C-4ECD-95FD-92C35438D6CA.jpeg

Behold! The only hairstyle I seem to have, The Angry Lesbian!

Since I have had the clippers for ages and we are trying to save as much money as possible over the next 2-3 years so we have a chance of making our dream move come true I've settled on a 1/2" buzz cut all over every couple of weeks. Not short enough for me to look like a neo-Nazi, brings out more of the grey and I don't have to buy shampoo or hair product any more, which saves more money and less plastic going to landfill or incinerators.

Yes, I know we put it into the reycling bins which get taken away every two weeks but we all know the reality.

I managed to loose all my sunglasses so I had to resort to a set I got at the annual motorcycle fair with @mikas and @DaBoom
Not my style to be fair... but they did do the job. :D
n3ZGA8X.jpg

It's half a suomi-face. :D

End of week one in the new job, hopefully new long term career.

No, I'm not putting the band back together.

Yes I ride around in cool black cars all day.

No, I won't be getting supplied with a standard issue neuralyzer.

And yes, I do see them.

All the time.
a089e2509036f1cd7242876f4c2c298d.jpg

End of week one in the new job, hopefully new long term career.

No, I'm not putting the band back together.

Yes I ride around in cool black cars all day.

No, I won't be getting supplied with a standard issue neuralyzer.

And yes, I do see them.

All the time.
a089e2509036f1cd7242876f4c2c298d.jpg

Oh, I got it!
2011-Cadillac-Eagle-Ultimate-Hearse-1.jpg

He does look as happy as someone that's enjoying a new job!

He does look as happy as someone that's enjoying a new job!
We aren't allowed to giggle. It's in the contract.

Not great for the back muscles but in this line of work one has to get used to feeling a little stiff.

:drums:

We aren't allowed to giggle. It's in the contract.

Not great for the back muscles but in this line of work one has to get used to feeling a little stiff.

:drums:
As a Finn I support this professionalism!

Shot from our roatrip @DaBoom took shortly before I GREATLY underestimated the effects of altitude and trying to go up a mountain. While I had been trying to get in shape nothing prepared me for what what happened going up "a little hill"
GVUMBqY.jpg