The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Get me the former owner, nobody will know the difference, it's a photo op for ME, not your shit town.

From what i've been able to figure out, he wasn't the "former owner", but is in fact the owner of the building itself. The owner of the business inside it was who didn't want to be a part of it. So while the person who ended up with the president didn't lose his camera business, he lost his building. Every, please let me know if I have that wrong.

Well, duh. :p

E059776D-861F-4810-8C97-5327F2F9706A.jpeg

So... barring maybe the release of the pee tape (or sex with Hillary I guess), this is the only thing I can see that could cut into his base support. Gonna be watching to see if any of the four anonymous sources comes forward...

Trump bars diversity training calls it "anti-American propaganda". Or rather Trump throws gas on a fire to attract more white supremacists to his fight to burn down the US because if we just ignore the problem we can gaslight our way out and you will forget the shitty things I said about our soldiers being suckers and losers quick eat more drugs.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54038888

Last edited:
So... barring maybe the release of the pee tape (or sex with Hillary I guess), this is the only thing I can see that could cut into his base support. Gonna be watching to see if any of the four anonymous sources comes forward...

There is a pee tape out there online. I can't say it is him for sure, but it sure does look like him, and there was an analysis of the room from people that have been in that hotel. So unless somebody went to great expense to find a double and go there...

"pee tape" sounds so immature and stupid whenever I've heard it. Don't know why, but it brings about this "the fuck, are you kidding me?" feeling whenever I hear about it.

There are a number of elements at play here. Before the "Steele Dossier" Cohen had had been called by Giorgi Rtskhiladze. Rtskhiladze sold them a fake pee tape. Though at that time they didn't know it was fake. This is the genesis of the claim. It's not that there is a pee tape it's that they paid for it believing it could be genuine.

This was most likely predicated by exposure of Cohen to Trump's fetishes. As illustrated:

Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America and the Election of Donald Trump written veteran investigative journalists David Corn and Michael Isikoff. They wrote that Trump and several others went to a Las Vegas nightclub called The Act in June 2013. Employees at the strip club were known to perform sexual acts that sometimes involved urinating on one another, according to the book, which says Cohen was with Trump when he went to the club.

Cohen's upcoming book Disloyal, A Memoir: The True Story of the Former Personal Attorney to President Donald J. Trump. teased "From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise — I was an active and eager participant,"

The take away from all this really should be is that Trump has lied so much as that anything about him is both believable and unbelievable.

That is a violation of campaign finance law if true.

That is a violation of campaign finance law if true.
NYT and WaPo confirmed. So many in trouble.

Lincoln Project on target -

Atlantic’s Goldberg: ‘I Expect More Reporting’ On Trump’s Contempt For Military

czeqmp5kvjfzkl6k2j9q.jpg

j6g1zthizfmey1k9rdj1.jpg

r1btyg6xeooelgeojlgu.jpg

ijb3dlhkpcgg4czynl6e.jpg

Totally not a cult.

1599615021324.png

The Guardian said:
Trump: 'We decided to call our rallies peaceful protests'
Deriding demonstrators across the country protesting racist policing, Donald Trump told a jam-packed, cheering crowd at his North Carolina: “We decided to call our rallies peaceful protests.”
“Because they have rules in these Democrat-run states that if you campaign you cannot have more than five people,” the president said. “You can’t go to church, you can’t do anything outside. If you are willing to riot, running down the main street, if you want to riot and stand on top of each other’s face and do whatever the hell you want to do, you are allowed to do that because you are considered a peaceful protester.”
That’s a lot of exaggeration: In North Carolina, run by Democrat Roy Cooper, gatherings are currently capped at 50, and masks are mandated. Going outside is allowed in North Carolina (as it in all states), and churches are allowed to conduct services, though officials recommend that worshippers space out and wear masks.
Trump mocked his opponent Joe Biden for following social distancing guidelines. “You ever see the gyms with the circles?” he said of Biden’s events.

Is it just me or is killing off your own supporters not the best election strategy?