Ownership Verified: Bobele's - BMW F87 M2 '17 (Minty)

Bobele23

DONOR
Car(s)
03' BMW 525i touring . 17' BMW M2
New Car who this ?

IMG_20200530_134551 by Dennis Boberg, auf Flickr

Since most FG crew witnessed my newest purchase at Ringmeet, i figured I should make a pyc for this. (better late than never, eh)

Behold 'Minty' the black M2. Found this "steal" at a local dealer.
A Trade In with 7.400 KM on the Odometer. Made a good deal and picked it up freshly TÜV'ed . It's the facelifted (LED Front and Tail lights, black panel dash), N55 engine, version. I own Minty now since may this year.

First purchases we're a set of used M640 winter alloys plus tires, that i mounted this weekend, and a set of OEM rubber floormats.

IMG_20200926_125515 by Dennis Boberg, auf Flickr

IMG_20200926_134033 by Dennis Boberg, auf Flickr

I guess it's a keeper now.

idea for future Mods:
- subtle front lip (Greetings !) that is not too low, flashy and TÜVable .
- A set of rare 18" M513 wheels, from the same generation M3. They have the same OEM 19" offsets that i have now. And i prefer the meatier tire look.
Might happen next year already. Since the rears that i have now have no more then 1 season left in them (also they are quite harsh, as they are Continental run flats).

Great purchase! I am jealous.

M2 is probably one of my favorite current 2 door sports cars, congrats!

I was definitely (positively) surprised rolling up to Ringmeet, seeing your license plate on a car I didn't know.. :D Great choice!

Thanks for letting me drive this at Ringmeet, Bobele. Awesome value for money. Have loads of fun with it!

Great purchase!

i was looking into m2's back in spring, but then i got sidetracked with a toyota at the time.