Idiots + cars = LOL

I want to point out that the lack of lane discipline bugs me, but I don't really think about it anymore, what's the use anyways?

I know American SUVs are slow but wow it took a long time for that trooper to catch up.
Did it? Seemed like <1min for me, without lights and sirens so taking care of traffic in the process and potentially slowing way down for the transfer from the grass to the highway. Seems legit.

Is there a source for this? I've seen it a couple of days ago and I was pretty sad I couldn't find anything more about it except for ties to TikTok and Reddit.

It looks so perfect that it looks like a fake, but boy I'd laugh hard if it was confirmed to be real!

Is there a source for this? I've seen it a couple of days ago and I was pretty sad I couldn't find anything more about it except for ties to TikTok and Reddit.

It looks so perfect that it looks like a fake, but boy I'd laugh hard if it was confirmed to be real!

I found it through Boingboing. Nothing there other than the video.

I'm sure it'll be fine :wall:

mdukmhw39lm61.jpg

So... this is a highway exit that's limited to 60 kph because it's rather tight and like 20 metres farther around the corner, you need to stop for an intersection. The corner is tighter than it looks on the picture.

Still, today I saw these tracks through the grass and the markings of the skid marks made by the police. Someone managed to go all the way into the bank on the far side of the highway entrance. I'd like to have seen that one...

bremsspur.jpg

Some are :rofl:, some are :hammer:
It's funny when you're not sharing the road with them. That last one, was somebody storing their Ectasy pills in the filter box?

Last edited:

Aww it thinks it's a Mustang. How cute.

I feel sorry for the folks in the truck, minding their own business when some asshat flips them.

I hope that Hyundai had a cop motor, cop tyres, cop suspension or cop shocks. The plane is just JJ and Victor out for a day trip.

Last edited: