Cool Videos

Imagine if you were a lawyer who had a legitimate reason to have to say "I'm not a cat", and still not crack the "top two worst lawyers in America" list for the day. ;)

What bugs me is, most likely he turned it on, so do the same thing but choose a blank background? I had a guy ask me for help on his computer about getting some account set up and it showed his email address already typed in. Ok, so he did this already I think. I ask him to enter the password and he goes "I didn't do this yet."

Never underestimate the ability for a user to do something they didn't intend with no knowledge of how they did it, and to deny having ever done anything in the first place.

rboK7s5h.jpg

The music wasn't that bad and once you say that you just make people curious. :p

Now I want to see the one where they turn every number into a cock. 3, 6 and 9 look particularly promising, the rest are going to be rather abstract or at the least... painful.

So, ten years ago to the day Japan was hit by that Tsunami that destroyed the Fukushima nuclear power plant...

I looked for the old dedicated thread for it,and found it, but decided to leave it buried because it's as toxic as the actual catastrophy...

I've not been following the memes very much but I saw this on Reddit with no sound and had to make my own cut. Someone else did the amazing visual effects work though.

Part of me wanted to massively extend the shot of Virgil inside the excavator just for shits & giggles.

Jonny Smith is doing a very Ringmeet-esque car pub quiz, it will probably be done soon but will be available to re-watch. He openly said he'd be happy to present a Ringmeet quiz to get out of the house. :p

Edit: Now available to re-watch

Last edited:
Jonny Smith is doing a very Ringmeet-esque car pub quiz, it will probably be done soon but will be available to re-watch. He openly said he'd be happy to present a Ringmeet quiz to get out of the house. :p

Edit: Now available to re-watch

How did we get so high profile?

The trick was not mentioning FinalGear, we may be too notorious. I just told him "we need him for our Nurburging meet pub quizzes". Timestamp is 48:42. :p

It felt so much like a drunk Ringmeet quiz to me though, and the questions were equally bizarre.