7-10: Japan
21-24: United States
28-31: Mexico
November
11-14: Brazil
25-28: Saudi Arabia
December
2-5: Abu Dhabi

I'll try to keep this as up to date as I can as things inevitably get postponed or canceled due to COVID-19 around the world. I know there are strong rumors today of Australia postponing their Grand Prix and starting in Bahrain, where winter testing will also be moved.

Last edited:
Ha! I was supposed to start this one

But thanks anyway! Looking forward to Zandvoort and I hope the TBC race will be somewhere cool (Turkey, Imola, Portugal, basically any of the wacky races from last year)

Ha! I was supposed to start this one

But thanks anyway! Looking forward to Zandvoort and I hope the TBC race will be somewhere cool (Turkey, Imola, Portugal, basically any of the wacky races from last year)
Sniped! I was looking at my calendar and thought it be nice to have a schedule in the opening post. Thanks for reminding me about the TBC race; I'll put that in the list too.

Pre-season testing is currently rumored (reported on my Twitter feed by Luke Smith) to have been moved to Bahrain.

Additionally, Lando Norris just announced he tested positive for COVID-19 while on holiday in Abu Dhabi ahead of a "planned training camp," he and McLaren have both announced.

Rumours are Imola is in as the TBC race.
If Australia will be cancelled (which seems likely) we’ll have Bahrain twice in a row. Noice!

Hmmm, looks like I can't update my first post anymore. Is there anyway to do that so I can keep the calendar up to date? Seeing as it went all sorts of bonkers today.

Hmmm, looks like I can't update my first post anymore. Is there anyway to do that so I can keep the calendar up to date? Seeing as it went all sorts of bonkers today.
@thomas or @Quiky may help?

racefansdotnet-2021-01-06-14-20-19-4.jpg

how can they settle on fucking black?
should've been this blue!!!!!
54523707_2371752012857375_4658438614345056256_o.jpg
alpine-a110.jpg

Last edited:
That is indeed ridiculous. Renault = yellow and Alpine should be blue. Not this mess

Their tweet made it sound like it's a temporary livery for the winter.

LeClerc tested postiive. :(

Norris as well (a few days ago already)

Alonso Broken his yaw when hit while cycling, and just got surgery...not the best buildup :/

Alright! Testing is over. McLaren looked quick, Ferrari looked less slow, and Bottas admitted that once again Mercedes is sandbagging and playing the "oh, we're not sure we're the ones to beat anymore" card at the same time!

How are we feeling about our favorite teams and drivers? Also, Drive to Survive Season 3 is out on Friday!

And! RedBull / Alpha Tauri look bulletproof and quick, Aston looks slow (but may be sandbagging aswell). Mercs look to be a handful on the new tyres (difficult to drive compared to last year)

ricciardo must be so happy he doesn't have to drive that fugly beluga

Really? The Alpine is one of the prettiest cars out there, livery wise atleast. It’ll probably be shit because Alonso has a knack for taking bad luck with him, but still, purdy car

have you séén that airbox? [\chandler mode]

XPB_1077163_HiRes-1024x683.jpg

:puke:

Was it Alpine that said they're doing most of their cooling from the airbox and not so much cooling from the side pods?