Random Thoughts....

Not quite...

Given your track record, I'd say it's either a Ford Streetka or a 1st gen Suzuki Vitara in pink... ?

Bingo! It's a pink Streetka!

Come on , what is it?
Do you need the entirety of Belgium to do a 3 point turn?

It’s got to be a Canyonero.

Come on , what is it?
Do you need the entirety of Belgium to do a 3 point turn?
Fool that you are thinking it would be only Belgium that he needs. :p

Jaguar XK, nothing that big, just felt like something......'normal'.....I mean obviously it's not an (electric? LOL) hatchcrap, but still quite normal.

I almost expect MK II for the proven ability to get a dead body in the back and then get away from the filth.

DAMMIT WE DON'T NEED SLEEP, WE NEED ANSWERS!!

I would not recommend sneezing and farting at the same time. No mess, it just stings.

And which year?

2020, only has 15.000 km's, Black on black with the black leather, 180 hp diesel version for reason of living in the country were everything that's not a 0.9L communist shitbox is heavily punished.

Wait, that can't be an XK... they stopped making those in 2015 and they sure as hell never came in diesel.

XE maybe? That one has the 180hp diesel. I drove it a couple of years ago and it was on par with 3 series comfort and power wise

Xf, XF! Sorry, Sorry! The large sedan thing, I'm running on to much beer and to little sleep!

Btw I looked at XE's but I found them just a bit to small and lightly used the price diffence with an XF is barely a thing.

Ah. That makes sense. We need a thread now, yes.