Random Thoughts....

I was tempted to get a Portillo's ugly sweater, but they want something like $60 for it and that's stupid...

It's a special kind of ugly.

Below is an example of runaway capitalism.

Not any worse than the Sun Valley Alpaca company realizing they can fleece you for $200 for a sweater that looks like something Fred Rogers wore...those ones that were lovingly made by his mother. If you spend $800, you can get a full set too :p

Bro-nuts, Bro-nuts, these’ll make ya gro-nuts.

I don’t know what Bro-nuts would be but I imagine they would contain steroids or hormones. I wonder if Coco would be interested.
no

I would have thought a "bro-nut" would be something like this:
aa525f89-e5e5-499c-9565-218c2e453fe4_0.jpeg
Cock and balls! Voodoo has those here and they're......big.

^Can confirm, had them in my mouth.

I've made my bicep sore because I keep holding my arm up and I can't seem to unconsciously let my arm relax on the desk.

I've made my bicep sore because I keep holding my arm up and I can't seem to unconsciously let my arm relax on the desk.
Man, the first part of that sentence read WAY differently after the dong donut talk.

Did not get around outside the so-called "Western World" a lot, but was surprised by the US State coverage. Eventhough my vist to Kansas consisted of crossing the state line behind Mo-Kan Dragway.

amCharts(1).jpg
amCharts.jpg

Ever feel like you have to poop, but like, not bad enough to want to get up to poop? That's where I am right now.

Pooping seems like it'd be a waste of time, but not pooping is...am I playing with fire here?

Last edited:
Pooping time is sacred. Pooping time in the middle of the night is a gift.

It might be a big fart? Fart plausible. I farted and feel slightly better.
Depends. Did you have Chipotle?
No Chipootle. Not even coffee yet.

S O S

CAED134D-5805-4491-8AD1-9C425BEF342A.jpeg

If you can't use the dust and spider webs then it's sacrifice the socks and go barefoot :p

it's been over half an hour. He ded.

There's a very dumb part of me that wants to import a Puch G for maximum yeehawery. (And it'd tow the parsh.)