Political WTFuckingtosh

Maybe he wanted to meet Trudeau at a party :p

It's a photoshop. That photo's been around since the early internet.

It's so old there's both a demotivator version and a fail version. Now get off my lawn.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Superb trolling from Joe Lycett, issuing his version of the Downing St parties report:

Joe Lycett says Sue Gray report stunt motivated by anger over friend’s death​

Comedian tweeting fake version of civil servant’s ‘partygate’ report purportedly caused panic in No 10

What the hell? Everyone I know who's been to the Butterfly Center says it's a wholesome joy.

Skip hobbies and oontz oontz. I'm not even a fan of the carceral state, but if they're harassing and making credible threats to others, these people belong in jail.

What the hell? Everyone I know who's been to the Butterfly Center says it's a wholesome joy.

Skip hobbies and oontz oontz. I'm not even a fan of the carceral state, but if they're harassing and making credible threats to others, these people belong in jail.

I get your point, but if they had something going before they fell into the conspiracy theory craziness, it would avoid most of this.

IDK. I know too many people through hobbies who've somehow fallen for some of the dumbest crap online.

I struggle with where to put this news its has somehow more weight but its the same WTF.

In an UNANIMOUS vote!

More disturbing the board members claim to not understand history
“It shows people hanging, it shows them killing kids, why does the educational system promote this kind of stuff? It is not wise or healthy,” School Board Member Tony Allman said about the book, which was part of the district’s eighth-grade English language arts curriculum.

Now either this is an organized effort to place conservative America at the heart of outrage and through moral panic gain power. As seen in Virginia and through out the conservative heartland we see things being banned, even if they don't exist. CRT for example leading to black memoirs being silenced. The thin offenses being presented are mostly graphic novels like Maus or Gender Queer. They want to bring up their kids without guilt or discomfort like the DeSantis bill would do. Would make it much easier to commit acts of discrimination and hate on blacks, gays, and jews if your kids dont think. or...

Now maybe I'm wrong its not a conspiracy; these people are just confused by fictional characters. As seen with Tucker and his desire for a whorish green M&M, or potato heads, or Dr. Seuss, or the girl in Gender Queer, or the nude mouse women in Maus, or the pregnant emoji of apple... and they will change everything to protect people from drawings puttin them idears in there.

. Crew" just sounds like a black thing to him, I'll bet. Either that, or it's a "women be shoppin', am I right fellas?" jab. I'm not quite sure...it could be either.

So it's asinine either way you look at it.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

He can sing?