Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I see you have Tier bikes as well. Our Tier operator removed the helmet boxes for this summer because I guess nobody used them anyway.

I see you have Tier bikes as well. Our Tier operator removed the helmet boxes for this summer because I guess nobody used them anyway.
Yep, we have them, along with a few other similar services as well. These things started showing up in 2019, and has annoyed the crap out of people, so they have severely limited the amount of them that are allowed in the city. They have also banned riding them after drinking alcohol.

A BMW M3 with the angry beaver face:
tempImageQj72QO.jpg

A Ford Thunderbird straight against the sun:
tempImageEWsM3F.jpg

I hate to say it but it's growing on me, as with many cars I think it looks better with a front number plate to break up the ugly a bit. I've never liked the look of the Tesla Model 3 without a front European plate, with one it was good enough for me to own one for a year. :p

A couple cars I see on my normal morning walk route:

I think early 40s Chrysler New Yorker(?)

20220823_103506.jpg

20220819_144744.jpg

Early 60s Chevrolet Impala

20220822_193352.jpg

A couple cars I see on my normal morning walk route:

I think early 40s Chrysler New Yorker(?)

Correction: This was a Chrysler Windsor.

I believe the Impala is the infamous Six-Four (1964). Looks pretty sweet on the 14" (guessing) wire wheels.
I think you're right. Can you elaborate on the "infamy"? I have virtually zero knowledge of classic cars.

Just real popular back in the day with rappers. Lot's of references to Six-Four and the like in songs.

Ahh, OK. At first I thought maybe it was explosions or something. Ha!

I just googled it, and found this really interesting article about how those rap references came to be: