jensked
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Nathan Gavrillo, Chief Credit Co-Ordinator of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Recently, our company has been left an abandoned deposit from a recently deceased client. I am writing to inform you have been chosen to transport the sum of approx. $9. million to our European partners for safekeeping on behalf of the client and his bereaved family. In order to do so, please leave your banking details here in order to allow us to transfer the sum to your bank account. I trust in your ability to do so, and may wish that the ordeal is dealt with effectively and quickly.

Yours faithfully,
    Nathan Gavrillo
    You very kind man for gift of free "iPod! xxx", I would like repay kind man by giving great offer in return. A prince here requires to take $50 million us dollars out of country, but needs help. If you can help, you would get $5 million us dollars share! Please to be replying with banking details post hast.
    long lost twins united by FinalGear.com.....they need to make a documentary about stuff like this :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…