ssreverb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How you doin' man,

I've been looking for a couple hours with google and the search button. However I seem to have not succes since I actually got directed to this thread...

http://forums.finalgear.com/entertainment/the-music-thread-1391/page-109/#post1718011

I was wondering if by any chance you are able help me out remembering;

I have been looking for the complete tracklisting thread that contains the full list of songs featured during the years of airings from top gear.
    It's a list of about 1000 to 1200 songs sorted by artist in alphabetical order.

Thank you guys in advance, best regards! =)
    I need to know the name of the track you are after too, if you ever find out please let me know via my email henrymarkstewart@hotmail.co.uk or by messaging '#46' at www.trance.fm

The very first song during the Jag XJ6 test is also played during series 3, episode 4 between 44.50 and 45.30 during the track test of the Lambo Gallardo when Clarkson shouts "The Germans!" as he powerslides and ending when he says "...let's see how it compares to the other Ferrari wannabes"
    I first heard it during a TV review of Burnout 2 for the PS2 but I've also heard it during a TG test of the MG SV!

;)
    Hi pal, I was wondering if you could check out this little youtube video for me, because it is a short clip from TG 10/2, but with a different soundtrack. The guys from the BBC changed it, but I think they have used the song before in the normal program. So please have a look and let me know, if you recognize that beautiful piece of music!

Thank you very much,

Ronny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiHb20YDbSQ

Sorry for the 2nd post, I think I got some issues with my browser and I can't delete it...
    There is a differance between the music played on the top gear I rent from blockbuster and the music you list. I really want to know the music that is on the top gear I rent. Do you know where I can find it?
    Hey, I noticed that on the Top Gear Song forum, you posted a reply to season 12 episode 6 regarding the song Saba/Winter - Fear Infusion. I was just wondering if you had any idea were I could find it. I tried googling it and searching it on youtube but I have had no luck finding it. Thanks
    I'm amazed at you WTS guys. How in the name of God can you find the songs that were in a TG/FG episode just minutes/hours after it's over?
    Hi pal, I was wondering if you could check out this little youtube video for me, because it is a short clip from TG 10/2, but with a different soundtrack. The guys from the BBC changed it, but I think they have used the song before in the normal program. So please have a look and let me know, if you recognize that beautiful piece of music!

Thank you very much,

Ronny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiHb20YDbSQ
    hey mate, just wanna mention about season 10x01 (the episode where they wanna search for the best road) the song called the killers-believe me nathalie, around 19 minutes, it isn't correct. It's a complete different song, just wanna mention it. I posted in that thread, a small clip of the episode, it's in the beginning, where jeremy says "i've been three minutes in this car, and i already adore it." you hear a rock song but it's isnt the killers.

You know which song mate?

greetz.
    Hi,

I wanted to give you a correction for the S11 ep4 Top gear song.

Instead of the Hummer Chase title, its a song titled "You can Save Her"

Here is a sample I posted, so you can hear:

Link
    hi can you name the song in the episode where the have all bought a porsche for ?1500 or less,
    Hi,

Can you name the song in the episode where they have all bought a porsche for ?1500 or less
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…