LP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries man, I was just wondering.

And don't delete so much stuff... most of what any of us post could be kept to ourselves and isn't really worth people's time. Plus often when you think something sounds stupid in your head, it really isn't that stupid in reality.

Keep it real, y0.
    Dude, what did you write on my wall and then deleted it? I never got a chance to read it... boy, don't be such a John Kerry, eh? :D
    Good news! You inspired me to get off my lazy ass (well actually I'm still on my ass while I do this) to throw together some clips and put some videos on my younoob profile. Great success is coming soon!
    coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee
    I've always thought "Disco Inferno" would be a good Rover song. Oh wait! That might not be such a good idea. "That's not gone well!" :clarkson:

My Disco's theme song is "The Rover" by Led Zep. :cool:
    I think they used it on Top Gear a while back which probably explains why it's in my collection. It certainly seems like the type of song they would use.
    Yeah, you're very similar to my sis; she can understand and reply quite well to Tamil, but she can't and refuses to talk in it. She just speaks English and replies in English when we talk to her in Tamil.

I can speak and understand (quite well, we speak Tamil at home) and read (just barely with one character at a time) it. However, I absolutely suck at writing Tamil. :eek:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…