NecroJoe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh my god, 199 lightscribe DVD's? You must have gotten a stonking good deal on them.

Most of my misspent youth was watching MST3K on Sci-Fi. I like to think it made me a better person. :p
    I haven't seen any of the Cinematic Titanic except for a short snippet somewhere. I just found out about them like...2-3 months ago. You can find Rifftrax on Mininova where it's already overlaid on the movie. I downloaded my first one from there, liked it, then went to rifftrax.com and paid for the download by buying it. Since then, I've made a couple rips myself (as I usually have the movie on DVD). Transformers has been my favorite one so far, along with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original). That one has Neil Patrick Harris as a guest.
    "What are your thoughts on Rifftrax and Cinematic Titanic?"

I'm a latecomer to both, so nothing definite yet. I recently bought the Reign of Fire Rifftrax, and got halfway through before getting distracted by finding more MST3K episodes online. But I'm happy to see the guys still putting out stuff.

How about you?
    Hey, I just got done watching Santa Claus vs. the Martians, for the nth time, in honor of the holiday season. I started watching back in the Joel days and used to tape tons of them, only to lose my tapes later on, to my immense frustration. I'm heartily glad you can find them online nowadays.

I applaud and wholly support your elaborate DVD-burning efforts. If ever a show deserved that it's this one.
    Yeah, I know about the sig getting resized. I'm still trying to decide if I care enough to resize it. :p
    Gday there. I loved your DVD covers, very impressive.

Was wondering if you have done them for all seasons, and if so, would be willing to share them.

Thanks.

Regards
    kolonel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…