Davetouch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The HST did arrive safely, though it doesn't seem to want to run well on it's track, I guess it's due to the fact it's on carpet, will try on some hard surface later :)
    Hope you had a great last day of school! It must be an immensely daunting change, I couldn't possibly imagine what it must be like. :?

You 6th formers get all the fun on your last day. The rest of the school gets jealous.
    Friend's booked the tickets I think, unfortunately I think their seated. Who knows, I still might bump into you!
    Happy 18th birthday!

18... is the drinking age still 18? You can go down to the pub to celebrate!
    The Kasabian thing was just a rumour I came across. But yeah, it's probably won't be true.

It's 3 hours from Nottingham to London by car. I think I may need to book a hotel... :lol: On the other hand, it's only 1.1 hours by train. Still quite a bit though. I doubt my dad would be willing to pick me up from the train station that late. Nor will the driver of the vehicle of the household to which whoever might be accompanying me.

I could solve this by taking my dad with me. If it's seated, then that's completely practical. He's not a popular music fan, but I suspect he'd enjoy it more than having to wait around to pick me up.

...I'd end up feeling just as awkward as if I came alone. :lol: I could still just "enjoy the music" I suppose...
    OMG a three-post reply! :p

Thanks for that. I haven't managed to find anyone asking around school, going to try Facebook tonight. One of the reasons I haven't managed to find anyone is because of it being the first week back after the summer. I could move it a week earlier and book the Manchester gig instead, you think it's worth it?

EDIT: I just looked at Google Maps and information from the previous Wembley gig from Musewiki, and I believe if I went to Wembley I'd have to come home at 1 o'clock, which won't go down too well. I think it's best if I choose Manchester.

EDIT 2: I just found out Kasabian are supporting Muse for that show. Holy crap!:D

ANOTHER EDIT: I'm still not convinced GA is for me. Just seems... violent. There aren't any seats at Manchester.

Tbh, the more I look into the practicality behind it the more I think I should wait until they announce some later dates.
    I've finally made the decision to see Muse at Wembley on the 11th!

Thing is, I'm not entirely sure if I could find someone to come along with me. Well, that is to say I can't guarantee. I haven't tried yet.

I've managed to find some legitimate seated tickets (trying to avoid the moshpit). So, from your judgement, how awkward would it be if I went on my own? And bearing in mind I feel awkward if I go to the cinema on my own. :lol:

I have very little self confidence.
    Pah you lie he's still epicly hot; but we could go for another round?

Ahh...this will forever be a running thing for us
    Well, as they say when you're a schoolboy and you get in a fight, if you can't take it, then don't start it. If you don't want people bringing up your problems, then don't bring up theirs'. While I did choose to pool my money with my parents when buying a car, I didn't choose for my dad to stall a manual we were test driving in the middle of an intersection and decide manuals weren't for us. Just don't expect to have a little fun with someone and then be immune yourself because "it makes you feel bad".
    Chill. It's the game forum, so don't take things personally. It's just a place to joke around and take the piss.
    Done. Also:

I have to say USoE makes so much more sense in the context of the album. "eur-ASIA!" must be one of the best moments in musical history since it's just so goddamn fanatical.
    OMG I JUST HEARD MK ULTRA NOW I NEED CPR

Sorry. I was sort of overcome. I had to dump my feelings somewhere.
    Die painfully okay? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death in a
    garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a
    pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach
    sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped
    out of their sockets. Fucking bitch

Shut the fuck up f aggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut
    to ribbons, and your throat slit.
    Wait, so what you're saying is that I unknowingly got a girl pregnant? AND I DON'T REMEMBER THE EXPERIENCE OF DOING IT?

Oh, bollocks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…