argatoga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you think of me as pipe smoker because of my "old man hats" from a few years ago or because of my generally crotchety demeanor?

And yeah, I would sit on my front porch and take pot-shots at salesmen and Jehovah's Witnesses if I thought I could get away with it.
    That's gotta be the 5th time you've repped me with that comment. Evidently, I'm not alone. ;)
    LP: he said he same thing to me... come up with another way to comment on reps a-hole! :tease: j/k
    When you repped me with "You sir are a gentleman and a scholar", you startled me for a sec. My boss says the same thing to me all the time. I didn't know whether to respond with "word" or "Um, I'm getting back to work immediately sir" :lol:.
    Hey so I would love to get into the driving roads forum but I never get any notification after I submit my request? Should I go to you or someone else?
    :lol: You're right they are sometimes! (I really hope they don't read Finalgear ... )
    Lol I had no idea you posted on these forums, I've been coming here for years, just never participated in the forum. Seen the new episode yet? Awesome shit. How's the Midget doing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…