darkshark0159
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I miss you. :(

I think w/ shud c each uther agan. Plz rsp t my txts im so drnk n horny riight now
    At least the vocabulary has expanded.

I appear to have wandered into the weird world of business systems improvement and have not yet managed to escape its nefarious clutches. Tis the SQL. It has ganged up with oracle to somehow confine me to quarters and prevent my escape.
    doesn't know mine :tease:

So, how goes the progression of the attainment of said degree? Apart from the perils of Ukania, you're out having fun? Learning lots? Playing nice with the natives? (right before you take them over of course)
    you're 7 months late but
    Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
    duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Oh dear, it appears our old adversary fell off the face of the Earth.

Uh, sorry above that shove...
    hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    I meant I wish you could have taken or uploaded more photos, because the shots you have uploaded seem very interesting, so I want to see more, if possible :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…