RdKetchup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salut! As-tu vu la nouvelle d'Yves Pelletier sur Twitter?

"Yves Pelletier‏ @AncienMaigre 24 août Depuis un an, je travaille sur l’adaptation cinéma de Red Ketchup avec le réalisateur Martin Villeneuve. On a pondu une histoire originale inspirée de l’œuvre magistrale de Réal Godbout et Pierre Fournier. Quel bonheur, mais surtout, quel honneur!"

Salut! As-tu vu la nouvelle d'Yves Pelletier sur Twitter?

"Yves Pelletier‏ @AncienMaigre 24 août

Depuis un an, je travaille sur l’adaptation cinéma de Red Ketchup avec le réalisateur Martin Villeneuve. On a pondu une histoire originale inspirée de l’œuvre magistrale de Réal Godbout et Pierre Fournier. Quel bonheur, mais surtout, quel honneur!"

RdKetchup
    RdKetchup
    Oui, une amie m'a envoyé ça :D
    I always negrep back, no matter the reason.

But anyways, yes, I do hope I get to see some of them hypercyclists kiss the pavement, as they have no respect for their surroundings or traffic. I obviously have no idea how they behave where you live, but here they dress up in their Tour De France gear, cycling in the middle of the lane at speeds less than half the limit, like they own the road and think they can behave whatever way they deem appropriate.
    At times they will also ride 2-3 side by side, making it impossible to pass them without knocking them over.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…