ashspet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "(the capital)" a dah! That is good American designed city! I had x-rays this morning, well actually anytime I go see them. So I was on time to get there when some fool parked his train on the tracks for about 10 minutes. There are like two trains a day and I found one of them.
    So I have to infected teeth and the bone has eroded really badly from around them so Doc gave me some antibiotics and codeine and wants me to come in Thursday to extract them. At this rate I will be putting my teeth in a glass a night and inserting them every morning like Grandma used to do. If I might ask what part of Ozzyland do you live in? No not your address just the general area like town. I don?t normally think of cold when I think of Australia.

Horse are stupid.
    So I got up Sunday and it was 8?C!!!! Then in the afternoon it started to rain and then the wind starting blowing then the snow started and it was flying sideways. Then the temperature went back below 0?C and now the roads have this nice glazed and polished ice on it. I had to power out of a slide this morning coming into work as the back end try to pass me up in a turn.

So how did your weekend go? I see you are in the Christmas Spirit now.
    So perhaps taking the blue pill would have been the more advisable activity?

Oh! And I nearly forgot. I was recently elected to the House of Lords, so you'll now have to refer to me as Lord Guppy.
    Recently I've been making friends with the Germans while also learning French. I think it's safe to say the invasion is imminent... :evil:

And of you, dear Pikachu, what egregious activities have you involved yourself with of late?
    Psssh, is called Facebook. Knows EVERYONE birthday.

Oh you know, still trying to take over the world and stuff. But apparently you need to go to university and get a degree before becoming an evil dictator... :(
    OMG since I posted that it was -8?C/+17?F it has climbed to -3C?C/+25?F the roads are going to suck bad on the way home. It is still climbing! Anyways you have yourself a great, great weekend as I am logging off in a minute for the weekend.
    Minister, really you work for a Minister? :roflmao:That is so mid-evil does she have a castle too?:roflmao: Are you guys into fighting dragons too?
    I saw Dave this morning and he was doing fine. He was even out on an aircraft getting ready to work on it. Dawn (or admin clerk) and I just discussed going hog wild on decorating our office for Christmas. Monday we are going to bring in our Christmas stuff and light this place up.

So a Chinook wind as come upon us which brings snow and warmth with it. Well actually I think it pushes the cold air out of the valley. It is up to -8? C outside now which of course looks better in Fahrenheit because it makes it +17? and a plus sign in front of a temperature is a beautiful thing to behold.

Less than 45 minutes to go before end of shift!

Well time to go SPAM the game forum one last time before the weekend. Happy weekend and go ahead and take Monday off too tell them Ron said you could.
    Don?t you guys have socialized type dental care? In the case of Dentist I have heard guys that do not have insurance get quotes for cash and the Dental cost is much lower then what they charge insurance companies. I have two Dental plans on from URS and on from the Military. Using both of them saves me from owing any money to the Doc. The girl that does his billing is great at taking care of that insurance stuff.

So I brought in a small Christmas Tree to place on my desk. I need to bring in some lights too to make it all Christmassy. Now I most go get a written statement from Mr. Throop about his accident seems the insurance company is a little old fashion, I told our nurse that I would get a written statement from him as soon as I find a pen.
    So you were awake when your dentist started groping your breast?! Well are Dentist are about the all might $$$$$ and if he wants to keep me he had better be nice to me. Dentist actually have to compete for patients here and they really like me since I have two dental insurance policies.
    I did not tell them it was an emergency since with the proper amount of pain killers I will make it to Monday. He does however do 24 hour emergency calls so if I have problems I can just give him a call. I am warming up the car to run over to the PX (store) to get some Anbesol that stuff does wonders.

Damn it, that Dentist retiring before you died. He had no respect for you at all. I bet he used to use knock out gas on you and feel you up while you were unconscious.
    Monday at 10 am. I am glad I still have lots of Tylenol 3 with codeine in case I need it. I could call another dentist but gosh I have been with Doctor Wheeler for 15 years and trust him.
    Ah thank you me lady. Now I have a tooth ache and must call my dentist and go see him.
    Riddle me this why at the bottom of the screen on members online are some folks like you in a differant colour then say me?
    I have finished inputting the report. The root cause is not going to make my boss happy I blamed the Site Supervision and the HSE (me) for not enforcing the requirement to review the 4-Site Questions and the Job Safety Analysis prior to starting a task. I wonder if McDonalds is hiring?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…