ashspet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I was in El Salvador 1984-85 during their little 12 year Civil War their cops rode three to a car followed by another car with three cops in them. The best place to be when their cops were around was someplace else. They tried to pull Manny (my door gunner) and myself over one day. We just hauled ass through town to the embassy by the time we got to the embassy there were like 6 cars chasing us. The Marines were ready for us and had the gate open and we flew into the Embassy parking. Then we walked back to the gate and showed the cops our Embassy Card (Diplomatic Immunity) so they had to just shack their heads and leave. But understand we did not trust the cops anymore then the Communist Guerillas, the cops where notorious for killing people and dumping their bodies at a dump outside of town. Anyways running was the appropriate and authorized action. Besides it was fun floor boarding a car through town with Manny yelling our positions into the radio.
    3 pages! My minutes take up about a sheet and a half of paper typed 10 font. What are you guys doing down there? Don't you work in an office, how dangerous can it get in there?
    Staying warm here at work. Working on training crap and scheduling physicals. Soon I will go roam around the hangars like a good safety Nazi.
    All is good! Just got my license, driving the BMW 320i E90 as my "daily" (if my mum's not using it), and my dad sold the Rolls to buy a brand new Audi A8 3.0T, ventilated massaging seats ftw! :D So now the plan is to get a Volvo C70 or a base 996 Carrera if prices are reasonable, WOHOO!
    I didn't ask but I think I will need something back there so I can chew. No stitches I went to a good Dentist. You know I have several teeth pulled the last couple years not because of a cavity but because of bone erosion, never had a cavity.:lol:
    I have a big empty space in my mouth where two teeth used to be! I am still numb but they came out pretty easy according to Dr. Wheeler. I already took some codeine to keep from feeling the pain. The Doc made sure I had his business card which has his home phone number on it in case I needed to call him at night or this weekend.
    I wish my christmas hat was as nice as yours but you can only do so much with paint. Time to go play games!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…