ashspet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's alright :)

I'll catch you again some day.

PS: Problems are only as troublesome as we allow them to be..
    Did you decide to withdraw from the round the world care package? Shame, I would have liked to receive a package from you. :wicked:
    Boy I hope I will tell you in a week. So you guys have to show up two days before the flight too? I have a better idea than all that security, let everyone carry a gun onto the plane.
    Ash it is like a 12 hour flight to Indiana besides they are going to have a real wedding when he returns form Afghanistan. It was a very small ceremony done in the military chapel. We will see Kaye next week when we fly down to Anchorage for the weekend. My wife wanted to be there when she gets the ultra-sound that determines the baby?s sex.

So we fly to Anchorage normally a 7 hour drive. It is a 45 minute flight, yet you have to show up at the airport like an hour and a half prior to the flight. The good thing is if everyone is at the gate early they will depart early up to 30 to 45 minutes early.
    Did I not mention that he was in Indiana and I am in Alaska. He had to get special permission to get married as his unit is locked down for deployment next week.
    Oh and did I mention that my son got married in Indiana today? I am going to be a grandpa in July.
    This new office sucks bad. Too small and the boss is sitting right across from me! About a meter away.
    LOL the UPS guy left us a package from his ass one day in our office. What can brown do for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…