Latest addition to the family, '06 Mustang GT

Well, I bought the 20" BOSS 338s finally, with BFG G-Force Sport Comp 2s on them. The wheels and tires barely weigh more than the stock 18s, but the turn in is much better, and the grip is much higher. Rides perfect (no noticeable difference from the other day when I took it over the same bumpy roads with the stockers). Speedo didn't change, either according to the GPS. Anyone in the area that wants to come and prove that it rides like crap and doesn't handle is more than welcome to. ;) The tires aren't stretched rubber bands and actually have some sidewall give to them.

Anyway, since the original pictures almost a year ago, I've also put on a catback exhaust, the front spoiler, new poly bushing upper and lower rear control arms, and a few little cosmetic things, like mirror covers in bodycolor, a shorter antenna, and the blackout panel across the back with sequential taillights. Tomorrow I'm going to install the shaker hoodscoop with CAI...

On to the pictures from today:

bluestang09.jpg

bluestang08.jpg

And this morning in the fog at work:

bluestang11.jpg

Looks good man. They don't look like 20" wheels, not with that much sidewall.

Point of no return, cutting a hole in the hood:

bluestanghood01.jpg

And underhood:

bluestanghood02.jpg

And what it looks like now:

bluestang12.jpg

bluestang13.jpg

bluestang15.jpg

Absolutely fan-fucking-tastic. I think I might love this more than your 7-series now... :| :thumbup:

More new pics. Washed it today and went to my favorite location...

bluestang22.jpg

bluestang23.jpg

bluestang24.jpg

bluestang21.jpg

bluestang20.jpg

MEGATRON NIGGA! :rofl:

Nice car, really like the gunmetal wheels on it. I'd be tempted to put a black stripe on it like you did in the back though...

Boy, you need to paint that frontspoiler. Really. I know that it will probably hit the ground on driveways and exits a lot (self experience in a 2010 mustang convertible in the us), but it just looks horrible with that unpainted thing :D. Also I'd suggest smoked or whatever (any kind of less obvious) indicators.

Besides that, I will keep hating you because I want a '05+ Mustang V8 for years but its just ridiculously stupid here in germany.

The black is traditional, which is why it's that way.

1970-ford-mustang-boss-302-11%20.jpg

mump_0708_01_z+1970_ford_mustang_boss_302+side.jpg

I've got a set of black BOSS 302 stripes to put on it, but I haven't decided yet whether I want to or not. And yeah, I want to do smoked lenses for everything.

I'm not someone who wants to put smoked lights on everything and everywhere, but those orange things are nasty. I like the red of the taillights, it fits the dark blue very nicely.

I understand. My version of smoked isn't to black them out but just to make them slightly darker. And the front lights should be clear and smoked. like these:

$%28KGrHqJHJBgE7%299Nc5hlBPG5okJOoQ~~60_58.JPG

Thats the one you should go for! And for the rear: Slightly darker red should look even better! I also like this frontend of your example better, there I'd even grant you the unpainted part :D