Last movie you saw?

Inception and Sucker Punch.

Inception I really liked, and Sucker Punch was better than I expected (then again, my expectations where quite low :lol: ).

Last edited:
X-Men First Class (yeah, I know. It's been out for a month now). We were planing to see Green Lantern, but the reviews online didn't look good so we chose to see this instead. I think it was a wise decision. I really liked it.

Limitless. I felt the film had an interesting concept, but the movie was hindered by sloppy story telling and crippling plot holes.

Too Big To Fail

Ed Asner as Warren Buffett was great.
Tony Shaloub was good too.

This showed a different take compared to Inside Job.
"We'll try this plan?... ok how about this plan?... now this plan?... erm this plan?... this plan?"

Rating 7/10

I prefered Inside Job, but this was interesting.

The Usual Suspects.

It was alright.

Terminator 2 blu ray.

I still regret buying this, because the effects look garbage and it's not a real blu ray. DVD in a hat edition.
I've never seen the real ending, it's fantastic. Mainly because it fucks over 3 and Salvation.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Some good action sequences and funny moments, though Michael Bay still can't direct...but he is improving.

- Dan

The Mechanic.

Poor E-Type. At least it wasn't a convertible...

Good movie otherwise.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

LOVED IT!!

edit: and now Azkaban! Despite the Emma Thompson appearance, the movie was great! =P

Last edited:
Terminator 2 blu ray.

I still regret buying this, because the effects look garbage and it's not a real blu ray. DVD in a hat edition.
I've never seen the real ending, it's fantastic. Mainly because it fucks over 3 and Salvation.

Real ending?

Do you mean the one where they all get to live, stop Skynet, and ends with the scene in the park with Sarah Connor looking older?

Real ending?

Do you mean the one where they all get to live, stop Skynet, and ends with the scene in the park with Sarah Connor looking older?

Yes.
The clothing was very weird. But that ending is the one that should have been in the theatrical release.

I disagree. I prefer the original one.

Last edited:
Ice, the alternate one still has that scene. The difference is that with the alternate there are no possibilities to continue the story further.

Well, he did say EVERYBODY lives and I haven't seen that ending.

yesterday i did an effort to watch the thin red line

never again! such a boring, stretched, never ending, crap story

What? I tought it was awesome. Saw it in the cinema back then. During military service nontheless.
Sure, it's artsy and treehugging, and I couldn't relate to the Witt guy, but that long nerveracking attack onto the hilltop and especially Nick Nolte as career-overlooked officer was up to eleven.

Last edited: