Sleeping position

Sleeping position

• Total voters
I have poor circulation and oftentimes my feet are still freezing after the rest of my body has warmed up. Sometimes I'll kick them off in my sleep, but right now my room gets a little cold at night so they stay on.

Found another position last night, which was comfy. On my back, arms spread out to the side and misteriously one leg bent so my foot was touching to other's knee. :S

Also, I sleep naked. True story.

I could understand wearing socks to bed if I moved around in my sleep. I like my feet to stay warm in bed. If I were liable to kick the covers off at night then I might.

However, I don't move a millimeter when I'm asleep, so I just make sure my feet are covered up.

On top of a big pile of money with many beautiful ladies.

Anything but my back. If I end up sleeping on my back I pay for it the next day.

I usually sleep strapped into a chair. At least until I hear 'TERRAIN" *WHOOP WHOOP* "PULL UP!".

socks are awesome
https://pic.armedcats.net/a/as/ashspet/2011/04/28/socks.JPG

Usually sleep on my side, one arm under the pillow, the other curled up to my chest. Lower leg straight down or slightly bent at the knee, upper leg bent 90* degrees at the hip, knee on the mattress in front bent 90* degrees at the knee. Or if the knee is aching, it's resting on a supporting pillow.

I start on my left side, move to my right and then back to the left. Occasionally I end up on my stomach, or sort of on my side/stomach.

*give or take a few degrees :tease:

Microfibre FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I can't sleep at all with socks on. I always take them off, no matter what.

Last edited:
I sleep on my stomach, mostly. Sometimes i just fall asleep in the oddest positions.

Side. I tend to have sleep paralysis when I sleep on my back.

This used to happen to me every time.... couldn't sleep on my back for ages. But it seems to have gotten better now and I sleep whichever way I have most recently rolled over.

socks are awesome

yes, but:
I can't sleep at all with socks on. I always take them off, no matter what.

even if i go to sleep with socks on, i will either get ridiculously hot feet in a matter of seconds or i will fall straight asleep and wake up without socks on. its magic, they just disappear from my feet in the night, i get rid of them somehow :dunno:

I go to sleep on my stomach, but once I'm asleep -- who knows.

I go to sleep on my stomach, but once I'm asleep -- who knows.

as a child whenever i got to sleep in a large bed (1,40 x 2,00m or something) i'd always wake up having somehow turned 180?. ... no, the other way... my head would be at the end that my feet occupied when i went to sleep o_O

I remember having a bunk-bed when I was a kid. I got the top. One morning I woke up on the floor. I haven't been a restless sleeper since.

I can only fall asleep when I'm lying on my stomach but I get the best sleep when I happen to roll over on my back once I'm out.

I tend to sleep like it's World War 3. Seriously. Ever since I was young, I was one of those kids who could have auditioned for The Exorcist - I'd turn and kick in all directions and have bouts where I kick and elbow everything off the bed. Pillows, stuffed animals, covers, blankets all end up on the floor. Plus side is, I can fall asleep anywhere and in any position - offroading, on the back of a motorcycle etc.

You can ask Dave ... there has been a time when I've conquered my way all the over, kicked him off the bed, and forced him to walk around to the other side and get back in. Dunno how he puts up with it, actually.