What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

15 quids worth of Unleaded an' a tenner on the fuck-ugliest nightie I have ever clapped eyes on. It's pink, it's stripy, it's vile, an' I bloody love it.

Pics or it didn't happen.

That is completely epic.

EDIT: So is your bottom.

HA the one I am wearing is worse. Looks like a blue potato sack.

No I mean it is literally square with arm and head holes, if it were brown it would be a sack. I would take a picture but mother has undone the lighting in about 50% of the rooms in the house reducing them to single bulb lamps and I don't feel like dealing with that crap right now.

That is precisely how I buy jeans :D
I pretty much buy pants once a year during the summer time since there are so many sales going on and stuff. Actually I buy most of my stuff during the summer because of that reason alone.

It gets a bit depressing during the winter because I have nothing new and shiny to be excited over except for maybe a video game or two. =P

$36.01 of unleaded 87 octane 10% Ethanol 9ish gallons for my truck. I wish I could find pure 87 octane so my mileage would go up...

Kinda technology.

compm41.jpg

Only thing in my possession is the lower and some parts, however it should all be operational by next week.

Another component on order and on a UPS truck.

e5d90960.png