[17x05] July 24th, 2011

[17x05] July 24th, 2011

• Total voters
11/10. But minus 10 for the MWF appearance :tease:

Jensen Interceptor! (Like Gingertom, it's one of favourite cars of all time, the looks are just :drool:)
70s "cop/adventure show"!
Jezza in a "Formula 1" car!
Saint Bob!
Big boy's toys! Destroying things!

Last edited:
284067_208782272506766_186307848087542_672346_5033968_n.jpg

Any subtitles this week?

Any subtitles this week?

^ What it says in the title. My girlfriend doesn't speak much English and the subtitles were a real help last week!

PS: Thanks!

Sounds like some of the Hammond Heaven girls (low-fat variety) will be making a beeline for MWF. Boy's gonna get some after tonight. The Loser L was a great touch, by the way.

Until James drove that cherry example, I never realized how much I wanted a Willys Jeep. I may have served in the Humvee-era US Army, but that Jeep just stirs something in my soul. I should check out some military surplus sites.

I don't think anyone can deny that this is turning out to be the best series since...Series 12? Series 10? Pre-dragster crash? The only wrong step so far has been the end of the train cocking about. Great episode. Let's see what next week brings for a close.

I liked the episode overall, was something different. I like how they are now covering cars from tiny manufacturers like that E-Type & Jensen update, keep doing that. BTW, has there ever been a Wiesmann on TG?

However, the guest segment was waaaaaay too long and boring, I was tempted to skip over it, for the first time this season.

Lotus segment, really liked that, always liked Alesi for his madness like blowing up racecars during after-race burnouts. He was a real character guy, not some generic full of self racer like we have lots of now in F1...(yes Hamilton, you).

And nice to see MWF is his usual self outside the forums as well :p

Was better than the preview would make me believe.

What I don't like is that the cocking about segment always ends the show, leaves a bad after-taste :p

And nice to see MWF is his usual self outside the forums as well :p

But.....but...but....my really bad pun didn't make the final edit! :(

Man MWF jumped at the call didn't he?

In all honesty it just happened. Jezza got a car wrong and my OCD kicked in. It all happened before I really knew what was going on. :blush:

Even after the event when realisation dawned I never dreamed that few seconds would ever make the final edit. he-he was quite confident it would but I really had my doubts until tonight.

Guess Warhol was right......

Last edited:
:lmao: It was nearer five you cheeky bugger!

I really liked everything about the episode, they went to town with the interceptor, the open wheel formula experience was much better explained then Hammonds Renault F1, I could see the army demolition might bore someone, but I like army toys.

MWF, epic :)