which car would you rather have?

which car would you rather have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For that kind of money you can have this, used obviously:

black-corvette-c6-z06supercar-weekend.jpg

The maserati pure and simple. Love that ass!
maserati_3200gt_04.jpg

Last edited:
Viper. Because V10.

The blocky American muscle cars have really never done anything for me. They're super common here, too. Meh.

It was down to the Viper and the Maser, but...V10. I think I actually like the looks of the Viper a tad better. And V10. Don't forget about the V10.

I'd take the 6.2 Camaro because it's a car I could beat the shit out of with no remorse. It's more fun than a 300C. It would be better in the snow than the GT500 or the Viper. And I couldn't own a Maserati; I'd cry and/or beat wholesale ass every time it got so much as a door ding.

Last edited:
I don't understand the Chrysler being there.
Its like saying who would you rather date Cameron Diaz, Adrianna Lima, Beyonce Knowles, Megan Fox or Barbra Streisand...

(I'm going to hell for this, but I have more friends there anyway)

Mustang. It's the only one with any kind of potential for being a reasonably well driving car, albeit with some help. (Stock, it's pretty marginal)

The rest are boats or have issues. Were the Viper a 3rd or 4th gen car, it'd be my pick.

Mustang. Because 5.0l.

it a great car chevy corvette but the body work is out plastic thats not good

Effectively the car in your avatar is, as well. They are both reinforced plastic resin.

As for teh original question, Viper. Iv'e driven a GTS and love it. I already OWN a V8 Mustang, so i don't need another one. ;)

Me in my buddy's Viper here at work:

cviper3.jpg