2011 Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix

I don't think it warranted a penalty. If he had just left it parked like people are saying, he's on the racing line. He has to put his foot down to get of it and spin it around to get back on the job. It's not like he was on a blind bend at a 160mph corner. It was after a slow chicane. Di Resta even said afterwards that he had saw Hamilton had a moment before he'd even turned into it. So he was well aware of what was coming. It was just unfortunate for Hamilton he couldn't go a meter or two further away from the racing line.

The rest of the drivers would have probably done exactly the same. Especially if they were winning at the time.

I don't think Hamilton was going to win the race either. Wrong tire choice twice was Mclarens downfall that day. And a drive-through to finish it of. But he came back through as high as he could, so props to that.

Still shit happens, and I enjoyed the race. Very entertaining for Hungary.

The same thing you do every week, Pinky... Argue with Cellos for 32 pages

let the fun begin!

I'm going to neg rep you for that. Oh wait I can't because I had my rep giving abilities taken away cause I have a Ferrari avatar.

Here we go with this. Yes, thats exactly why. <_<

I don't think Hamilton was going to win the race either. Wrong tire choice twice was Mclarens downfall that day. And a drive-through to finish it of. But he came back through as high as he could, so props to that.

if he hadn't spun, and button wasn't on his tail, i don't think he would've pitted. i think that was an "in the moment"-panic-decision influenced by the huge pressure imposed on him by button.
but then he still would've been on the super softs, and that would've been fun towards the end of the race...

"box now bitch"

LMAO :lol:

You guys could always grab of tub of popcorn and watch the farce that'll be Indycar at Mid-Ohio this upcoming Sunday (and New Hampshire the Sunday after that). :p

The American Le Mans Series will double with Indycar at Mid-Ohio and also races at Road America on August 20th..

Meh Indycar, don't have time to watch that crap.

Highlights of WRC Finland & WRC Germany, BTCC @ Snetterton, MotoGP @ Czech etc..

THREE WEEKS WITHOUT F1!?!?!? WHATEVER WILL I DO!?!?!?

Act like a 5yr old boy by trolling/spamming the forum with Cellos? Nothing but your usual facebook-esque practice.

only kids play in the dirt ;) :p

i kinda lost interest in rally. i just don't care for big jumps or massive slides, and don't feel much for racing the clock...
bumperaction is what it's all about!!

Last edited:
You're right, that was ridiculous ^

How come? wasn't it 3 weeks?

Three weekends off. If you consider back to back grand prixs as "no week inbetween" then these two have three weeks inbetween.

The series. Did you watch the Toronto race?

And yes, Will Power did actually call Tagliani a wanker on (inter)national television.

Bumper cars? :lol:

Last edited:
Wow, and it's always at that turn. Surely they should have a look at it? Unless crashing is actually what people look out for in this racing series...

The Benny Hill music was very fitting for that video.

The problem with the Indy series is that they added circuit racing to what was an oval racing series, but instead of doing it on proper circuits where there are wide areas, run off areas, and proper infrastructure, they go and race in improvised street circuits in the middle of random cities. Second problem is drivers who are not used to circuit racing and just bump into each other like idiots, and third problem is rules are too lenient on people who bump others carelessly and ruin their races.

It's a joke right now, but I think it could improve. There are so many great circuits through North America. I specially would like to see them go to Circuit Gilles Villeneuve just to compare lap times with the F1 cars, so they all feel inadequate :p

Here we go with this. Yes, thats exactly why. <_<

I'm not going anywhere with it however, I wasn't given any reason to think otherwise.

The series. Did you watch the Toronto race?

And yes, Will Power did actually call Tagliani a wanker on (inter)national television.

LOL that music suited the video perfectly. On one hand, i did enjoy the bumper action, but also feel moronic that i'm entertained by that. Still a good race to watch for sure. :lol:

LOL that music suited the video perfectly. On one hand, i did enjoy the bumper action, but also feel moronic that i'm entertained by that. Still a good race to watch for sure. :lol:

Toronto is always a great track and race, both the fans and the drivers usually love it (despite the penchant for it to become bumpercars). No, I'm not just saying that because I live here.