Random Thoughts....

So what about New Remburg?

:D

K 3 things:
3. I bought some chips and queso salsa to snack on during our observing run. The queso salsa requires microwaving and requires a microwave-safe bowl. We don't have one. However we do have pyrex beakers.... and my labmate Natalie and I are totally considering microwaving the cheese in that. We are such fucking dorks, it's unbelievable.

Do eeet.. reminds me of the scene in The Big Bang Theory where Leslie Winkle used a laser to heat up her noodles.

Approves:
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2011/08/11/real-genius.jpg

Should start packing for Ringmeet.......I hate procrastination........OH NEW THREAD MUST READ!

Oh I haven't started packing yet either. It'll take me 30 seconds though. :)

Visited the doctors earlier and got told that i have a raised body temperature by some odd reason, 38 degrees celcius while being rested and fully healthy. Could not resist the urge to ask th good doc if he knew that hotter blood is a sign of lycanthropy and if that could be the reason behind my very hairy legs. I got sent off with a grumble. Doctors have no humor.

So this could all just be in my head and I could totally be reading into it. But wow, I'm just... wow.

I have this group cycling class on Wednesdays right? And after several temporary teachers, we have a permanent one! The previous ones were both a guy and some chick, and we got another chick this time. She's super cute and peppy and really motivating. Anyway, I approached her at the end of numerous classes and gave her props for playing such and such song and was making suggestions. (She played this one Indian song and I was like sweeeet). I asked her yesterday if she could email me her playlist because I would love to have some of those songs for when I'm going solo and running for an hour. She was more than delighted and gave me her card.

So I emailed her and gave her props for being a great teacher and politely asked her for the playlist etc etc. This is the first sentence in the response email:

"Hi gorgeous!!!! I absolutely LOVE teaching that class and not just cause you?re in it!!"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So this could all just be in my head and I could totally be reading into it. But wow, I'm just... wow.

[....]

"Hi gorgeous!!!! I absolutely LOVE teaching that class and not just cause you?re in it!!"

No, you're not reading into it or anything.

I have this group cycling class on Wednesdays right? And after several temporary teachers, we have a permanent one! The previous ones were both a guy and some chick, and we got another chick this time. She's super cute and peppy and really motivating. Anyway, I approached her at the end of numerous classes and gave her props for playing such and such song and was making suggestions. (She played this one Indian song and I was like sweeeet). I asked her yesterday if she could email me her playlist because I would love to have some of those songs for when I'm going solo and running for an hour. She was more than delighted and gave me her card.

So I emailed her and gave her props for being a great teacher and politely asked her for the playlist etc etc. This is the first sentence in the response email:

First thing is e-mail her a picture of your penis, but in the background pose a mannikin with her name written on it. Then airbrush the hell out of your dick, and photoshop in a 2x4 to give it scale except make sure it's like 1/3 real size.

Hold out for further advice, I'm googling her address now.

Ahh, asking for relationship advice on the Internet....

LP, sounds like the signs are good just don't be too eager. Suggest doing something after class like a drink to talk more about music?

Watching a fascinating edition of Horizon on BBC HD (recorded) right now. It's all about our perception of colours.

Plus it is being narrated by the lovely Samantha Bond (Brosnan era Moneypenny). I could listen to her read the phone book. :wub:

If you can watch it on iPlayer or get it somehow I can't recommend it highly enough - "Do you see what I see?" is the episode title.

I need to buy a new jacket, went on the Topman website... whats with the homersexual rapist look?

i need a vacation from my (family) vacation.

I need to buy a new jacket, went on the Topman website... whats with the homersexual rapist look?
Got to say, the guys modelling the clothes look genuinely strange, the sort of people who would murder their granny for her savings...

Although I like their selection of patterned jumpers. Some of their blazers look rather similar to my sportcoat, although mine is 35 years old and was quite a bit cheaper, I do like my bargains. :D

Perhaps the outdated crap I wear is coming back into fashion... or perhaps Topman just has the same grasp of fashion as where I usually shop, M&S... :lol:

I will leave you a link to a Boing Boing article about "Gap?s Death-Camp Chic mannequins"

I need a gun because it seems justice can only be done by my own hands here in this stupid country.

And you think you are the one to be trusted to dish it out?