BW R Promo Video

pdanev

Forum Addict
We did a few practice runs last time, and there were some nice battles. So I figured why not capture that. :)

I had only 2 replays unfortunatelly, so not much to start with. I also had very little time, recording, converting to raw avi, editing, rendering, exporting, compressing, all took about 3-4hours. Overall I think the result is pretty nice.

I didn't have much time for this, because I'm leaving to the airport in 3-4hours, but I wanted to do it before I leave. :)

There's a slight problem however. Something went wrong while exporting, and I couldn't compress the audio at all with vdub. And even though I used only part of a 4mb song, the audio is above 50mb+ now. The video is about 2minutes, 2:20 with text at begining/end. In total, 150mb. :cry:

As I said, I literally don't have time to redo it, so you'll have to grab the 150mb version. I'll fix it once I'm back from Hungary.

I hope you guys enjoy it. There are 1-2parts that are not in perfect harmony with the music, and I by mistake, while in a hurry, I used a scene twice. :lol:

There also isn't a proper ending, but I was starting to run out of time. 03:30AM here now, video uploaded, prepare some documents, shower, maybe sleep 1-2hours, and head to the train station. :)

Right click & Save target as! 150MB!

rofl downloading now :p i'll watch it tomorrow morning. :) hopefully i will make the race saturday and i'll try to get some buddies to come too :)

Hehe, nice, I didn't even notice what you used twice, maybe I should watch it again :D

As I said before. Well done Pete. Better than myself ;).

Cool editing with the switching from normal to fast speed, i'll need to learn to do that :)

What editing software did you use?

I believe he uses Adobe Premier.