Which episode is this - doesn't fit any descriptions?

Naugas

Hi! I have a partial file of a Top Gear episode, and I can't figure out which episode it is. It doesn't match up with any of the episode descriptions I've found.

In this episode, the introduction starts with "a supercharged silver bullet from Mercedes" (slr, probably), they play darts with cars, and "the heavyweight class of the year is Porsche meets Ferrari on our track". The show then starts with an introduction of the Rolls Royce Phantom, which they bring to Hull for testing.

Now, all those ingredients I can find in various descriptions - but in several different episodes??? :|

Help, please.

Last edited:
The only time I can remember Porsche and Ferrari meeting on the track was with the 360CS and the 911 GT3 RS, episode 04x03. But that episode doesn't containt playing darts with cars, this happens in 04x04. It seems like a sort of best-off-episode, actually.

I have it too

Top Gear - 04x11 - 2004.08.07 - The Best Of Season 4.avi

Alright, now I'm watching another episode with a filename that says "4x04 - Best Of Season 4", and it also really have "Best Of" in the intro graphics.

And although it contains the same match-up between the Ferrari 360 and the Porsche GT3, and also the car darts thing, it's definitely not the same show as the one I asked about...

Are there any other theories on what it might be? Some other "Best Of"? From what I can see, the Rolls Royce Phantom is only mentioned in season 2, so can it be a selection from several seasons?

Last edited: