Unveiled: Eterniti Hemera: someone made the Cayenne look good?

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
car_photo_461827_25.jpg

car_photo_461830_25.jpg

car_photo_461824_25.jpg

Called the Hemera, the luxury SUV is based on the Porsche Cayenne but is reportedly re-skinned to include panels of carbon-composite plastic and gets a bespoke interior. Rear passengers will benefit from twin-electric reclining seats, iPads and a drinks chiller.

The model will be hand-built in London and will feature over 620bhp for a top speed of around 180mph and acceleration from 0-62mph in just over four seconds.

There's some engineering pedigree behind the team too, with Alastair Macqueen the man who helped bring the Jaguar XJ220 to production, leading the way. Former Formula One driver Johnny Herbert will have an active role in developing the way Eternitis drive and serve as an ambassador for the brand.

Work on establishing a London hub is well underway. This will include a showroom, factory and service centre. London will be the first of many key international cities to be targeted, with more to follow in 2012.

Prices are expected to start at around ?150,000 when the new model arrives in 2012.

I think it looks good, and it's 'built' in Britain (not that you'd know from the name). While checking for an existing thread I found that it also shares it's name with this thing:

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/ma/matt2000/2011/09/09/pgohemera2009800x600waliz5.jpg

Last edited:
That's a typo. I think the blue thing should be called a Hernia. Don't want one of those either.

Ignore the blue one, I only put it in here because it has the same name. I'm not sure there has ever been 2 cars with such an obscure name.

It does indeed look a bit like a Seat, maybe with a bit of Audi in there. All good news for the fugly Cayenne.

Where's the picture of the front? That...was the worst of it. Not confident afterall, are we?

Last week, I was invited to Eterniti Motors press launch in London. And had the opportunity to see Artemis, modified and personalised Porsche Cayenne Turbo S.

During the event, they sold five Artemis to Chinese customers for more than ?210,000. I think it around $330,000!!! It is really expensive and really personalised.

There are some photos from the event and more are on my blog. Don't worry, there are no ads or anything.

http://uygarr.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/eterniti-artemis-super-suv-contemporary.html

Eterniti+Artemis+(13).jpg

Eterniti+Artemis+%25286%2529.jpg

Eterniti+Artemis+(15).jpg

Eterniti+Artemis+(16).jpg