• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Ferrari Enthusiast Group

Let the discussion begin...

yay

Comment

Latest News

The following is a post is by a FerrariChat.com member who managed to caress the following information (Ferrari's product map for the next few years) from his dealer.

//Yes, Ferrari is separating its model range into GT sportcars and hardcore sportcars. I suppose in close future F-model range will develop in such way:

1) Entry level F-car will be "F149", which will be priced approximately as current F430 Berlinetta.

2) F430 replacement model or so called "F142" will be much more hardcore and pricey F-car in comparison to current F430 series.

3) 599 GTB will the highest point of GT's range. And there will be 599 Spider or 599 GTS to run alongside with 599 GTB and to bring market success of this range to the new level.

4) Enzo successor or so called F70 will be next F-hypercar.

But I really do not see place for 612 or its replacement in this chart.

My dealer told me that there more and more customers showing up, who want to drive F-car daily, they are ready to pay money for rather comfortable and easy-to-drive F-car, better with hard top retractable roof. So there will be "F149" to suite their tastes. And real mid-engined supercar as current F430 range needs to be more hardcore and oriented to real F-drivers. So there will be fast, hardcore, hi-tech equipped and of course much more pricey "F142". I suppose that Ferrari knows what they are doing.

As mentioned, I do not see a place for 612 in this future F-model range. And who said that "F149" will be soft. As my dealer assured me it will be the "rawest" car in its market segement, so you do not have to worry.
      It will be rather unique F-car, just because you will be able to choose if you want it to be 2+2 or you want it be two seater equipped with rear bagage shelf as 599 GTB. So I do not see any cases to worry - "F149" will be real F-car. //

Comment

cool

Comment

I like how the group title is exactly the same as the Volvo group...until you get to the owners part
          ??

Comment

http://forums.finalgear.com/vehicle-...ferrari-28021/

some pics I took at the Galeria Ferrari in Maranello, Italy

Comment

New Mystery Ferrari Spied! F430 or Enzo successor?

Pics:

Quote:

Source

Exciting news. I personally think it's the F430 sucessor, your thoughts?

Comment

I can definitely see some 360 and 430 influence so that makes me think it's going to be the next "entry-level" Ferrari. Plus it seems a bit soon to be bringing out the F70 model.

Top Gear
                [18x04]...I was there!

"You shouldn't drive crappy cars, and you shouldn't drink crappy beer." - Eric Tingwall - Automobile Magazine

Comment

Could be the prototype FZ0, testing the engine and other things. Remember, the prototype Enzo was an unloved 348.
                  2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 VR6. Das Auto

Comment

2009 the 5, 6 and 7 of June, will take place on the Val-de-Vienne track, the 15th SPORT & COLLECTION meeting. One of the main sport, pretigious and collectible's cars gathering in Europe.
                    This amazing meeting gather some of the most beautiful and rare cars in the world. among others, you'll can see there, modern Ferrari like 430, 599 GTB, and even Enzo; or 1962 250 GTO, the Sir David PIPER's 365 P, 275 GTB, 330 GTS, some F40, and F50 and many others.
                    there will be modern and classic race cars too, like Bugatti 35 and 51 type, Ferrari 512 BB LM, the INALTERA from Le Mans 1976, Formula 1: 1997 Tyrell, Matra, March Cosmworth, 1999 Arrows two seats, Dallara.
                    Last year, we've had a Ferrari 512 S and Porsche 917 from Le Mans Race.
                    Imagine, more than 1000 prestigious cars will come in 2009, of whom 500 Ferrari.
                    All prestigious cars brands will be there, Aston Martin, Jaguar, lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Lotus, Alpine Renault, Triumph, Porsche, Alfa Romeo, MG, Bugatti.

Cars runs on track, and you'll can gone for a tour onboard.

The satff of the association which organize this meeting, is only composed by volunteers in the way to collect the most important gift to give to the research against Cancer.

All benefits, entry fees and track tour fees, composing this gift.

This, is the real sharing of a passion, the car passion.
                    We need you for the great car's history celebration, and winning the fight against Cancer's threat.

ask your questions, and i'll promptly give you the answers.

take a tour on our website: http://www.sportetcollection.info

Comment

This group is chiil.
                      Originally posted by MadCat360
                      You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X