Votes: 20 20.4%

Votes: 6 6.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
I'd say not to expect any car reviews whatsoever apart from the mandatory supercar showdowns.

And I think thats a good thing. I'd much rather see the trio going on absurd adventures in stupid cars and messing around in piles of junk than reviews of new million dollar cars.

Though it does seem like we're going to be getting an Aston Martin Vulcan review in episode 2

There will also be a car review in the german episode.
I think it's called "Grand Tour", because they move their tent around, not because they planned to focus on road adventures.

Last edited:
They're back. I'm happy. First post here in months. 10/10 for dropping celebrity interviews.

Have to say first watch was on my computer, when i watched again on tv FK those cameras are good. This is effectively a tv series with big screen movie quality cameras now. Anyway, felt much like top gear without the name... and thats a good thing.. clock is ticking down to midnight again :D

PS. RIP final gear, drivetribe is launching next week lol

I loved the show. It was all I was expecting to be, with changes and adjustments included.

In one episode, the original trio of CMH showed the BBC why the "new" Top Gear was doomed from the start. I love the intro, very Forza Horizon.
Quite a few digs at the BBC, but just the right side of "screw you" without seeming pointlessly petty. I did suspect the American was in there as a dig against the additions to the BBC's crew.

I'm glad they're back. Oh and SIARPC is dead - Joy to the world.

Episode 1 had a lot riding on it. And I don't need to mention the specifics since they're well documented. Highlights for me was the epic intro (brought a few manly tears to my eyes). The desert scene was probably one of the best films of the year. Conversation street was good but I guess we need to give them more time to settle in. The American needs to just GTFO. And the Holy Trinity was, needless to say, awesome. You guys can probably tell which car I root for the most and the lap time result made me very happy!

P.S: in case anyone remembers a couple years ago, I had made a thread (deleted) saying that they should start the new show (unnamed at the time) with the Holy Trinity battle and rather than just lap times, they should compare them on the road as well as the track. I'd say this episode lived up to that as well.