Votes: 145 25.4%

Votes: 122 21.4%

Votes: 71 12.5%

Votes: 47 8.2%

Votes: 33 5.8%

Votes: 28 4.9%

Votes: 29 5.1%

• Total voters
In case anyone was wondering why Adam was belting out a string of obscenities during the Lambo run. This video should explain it.

Just skip to 1:10. Semi-NSFW amount of language.

Last edited:
I know a lot of guys are complaining about the refinement and stuff but I have to say i have been very much satisfied. It is way better than the Australian version. Love the track and the hosts are quite good.

Since I am bored due to the lack of TG:GB. I started seeking new entertainment.

And after a my brief dilemma between 5th Gear & TG:USA, I decided to go with the latter. Because I think it is more popular? Right?

The first part about copter vs car is alright, at least it is not a spin-off from TG:GB that I can remember of. But it just doesn't feel that exciting as a competition or race. Probably the way they put it.

The interview is abit slipshod, although not my favourite part but it could lead to lack of attention or respect. Signs like too eager to get into cars, next cars, and more cars. It doesn't give people who are interested to learn more about the fella, both his achievements and attitude. It wasn't bad but maybe another minute or 2 is good.

Lastly, the Lamborghini-s. Pretty good set up. Everybody likes to watch supercars, especially a bunch of them.

Everything can be improved along with the presenters. It is still too early to judge.

Overall, a 6.
And I believe it can only improve.

It was weird to watch - it looked like Top Gear, sounded like Top Gear, but wasn't. Parallel universe. Maybe I should have watched it sober. ;)

But seriously, it wasn't too bad, it looks like they are throwing some money at it, and it was nicely shot (apart from the vibes on the race segment). It will take time for the presenters to gel, and the interview with Buzz Aldrin was way too short. In the interests of fairness I will go to back and watch TG S1 to see how "bad" that was!

its a great show! yeah we can compare it to everything else in the world but its not everything else. its Top Gear USA and its what we have. dislike it if you dont like cars or dry humor. this is a great show!

p.s.
isnt this post supposed to be about the show? whats with all the lame comments about irrelevant stuff?