[01x01] October 20th, 2002

zenon

00:00 - 00:35 - Massive Attack - Angel
23:21 - 23:43 ?
31:53 - 31:56 ?

found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, having problems findin the song for...

ep1s1, Its right after the opening title sequence.

The F-15 and Zonda comparison. ----- with an overlay title that shows 'Power Cars'.

The ambient type music behind it is what im lookin for. Its driving me nuts!!! :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :cry:

Just 2 song in this ep.?!

p.s- I didn' watch this ep.

talon121 said:
Hmm, having problems findin the song for...

ep1s1, Its right after the opening title sequence.

The F-15 and Zonda comparison. ----- with an overlay title that shows 'Power Cars'.

The ambient type music behind it is what im lookin for. Its driving me nuts!!! :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :cry:

Yea, perhaps this will help anyone looking:
Top_Gear_-_Back_In_The_Fast_Lane.[www.the-realworld.de].avi
Thats the video name.. from P2P networks.
Its the first sequence. --- with a jet, and a caption that shows "Power Cars".

^^ I would also like to find out what this song is called. Anyone?

Yeah, I am also looking for the song that is played during the Zonda F-15 comparison and also the song when the Murcielago is introduced. Does anybody know? thanks.

rushaseana said:
Yeah, I am also looking for the song that is played during the Zonda F-15 comparison and also the song when the Murcielago is introduced. Does anybody know? thanks.
I'm desperately looking for that Murcielago introducing song too, please someone:)

Trying to find out the song that the stig playes in the trying to beat the speed camera in the civic type R

Time code 31:53-31:56

:bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

aaaaaa iv been looking for YEARS for this song!!!!!!!!

i have managed to cut thye bit out and squeezed it down 2
2.28mg so PM me if you want it...
or click this link-- (1:25 into the film.)

http://www.gofastvideo.com/gallery/...--pagani-zonda-v.-lamborghini-murcielago.html

Series one Episode one
"23:21 - 23:43"

its right after clarkson shows the audience the AMG engine of the zonda to the audience.

I AM SOOOO DESPERATE TO FIND OUT THIS SONG!!!!!!

giusepp said:
:bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

aaaaaa iv been looking for YEARS for this song!!!!!!!!

i have managed to cut thye bit out and squeezed it down 2
2.28mg so PM me if you want it...
or click this link-- (1:25 into the film.)

http://www.gofastvideo.com/gallery/...--pagani-zonda-v.-lamborghini-murcielago.html

Series one Episode one
"23:21 - 23:43"

its right after clarkson shows the audience the AMG engine of the zonda to the audience.

I AM SOOOO DESPERATE TO FIND OUT THIS SONG!!!!!!

you heard the man!
start looking! lol

Who knows the song that's played for only 4 seconds (55:56-56:00) when the TVR beats the speedcamera?

It's so familiar. I think MTV used it for years in a commercial or something...?

TIA for helping me out.

sorry to bump an old thread, but i believe the f-15/zonda comparison song is by roger sanchez - another chance.

I used to have the song that plays when the Lambo comes in... I don't anymore and for the life of me I cant remember it, and since reading the post, I now want it again :p

For some reason I think its by Blank and Jones.

The "Stig in the Zonda" song sounds like a version of a TV theme song. I'll have a couple more listens and see if I can remember what it is.

edit: No, sorry. It does sound a LITTLE like the theme to Max Payne http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRuReVCFOY0
The main tune, not the whole song. :)

Last edited:
hey do you guys know what is the music at the very beginning of the maybach test by richard hammond?

Original Music Clip When The Stig Drives the Zonda

Original Music Clip When The Stig Drives the Zonda

Hey guys, after a little research I worked out that the original track that plays for a few seconds when the Stig is driving the Zonda is "This Guy's in Love with You" by Herb Alpert. I checked out the original BBC Two clip from Jabba that is floating around on eMule. Filename: Motor - Top Gear - Pagani Zonda Vs Lamborghini Murcielago.avi ~ Size: 118.85MB ~ Length: 12m:30s ~ Bitrate: 1319kbps ~ Codec: DX50 (DivX 5). I will be uploading the file to Rapidshare so check the video offers section of the forum.

Last edited: