A few things in retrospect:
- That Caddy should go into the studio. Even if not permanently like the TGUK's Hilux, it should be commemorated.
- Adam ragging on Nascar, and Tanner ragging on the Mustang were very welcome, though obviously scripted.
- Tanner subtly comes across as arrogant and douchey, and not in a fun way. I think that opinion will grow stronger.
- When Adam puts on his "comedian" role instead of just acting as "presenter", it actually adds a lot of life to the show.
- I'd love to see the full, uncut footage of the Caddy on the track. The editing was very spastic, and it would make a great special feature.
- When Rutledge threw up in the cop car, someone said it was his 7th time. In one of the preview interviews, they said that he puked about 7 times during the series, so the moonshine challenge was probably one of the last things filmed, showing the end-point of their camaraderie.