Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
I missed episode 2, but I am really liking this cheap car segment. Their chemistry seems to be more improved here from what I have last seen, and I really enjoy Wood. There is something very likeable about him.

The news works great. the show needed this from the beginning.

this episode started off pretty well, news segment is good so far

As a huge Mustang fan, I was really excited to see the new Boss in the studio. This really did sound boss, I was surprised they actually turned it on and revved it up!

Are they not going to drive any quick cars around the track this week? Well I honestly think this cheap car Moonshining segment is making up for it. I think it has been the most fun segment they have had so far.

A lot better this week imo. More chemisty between the hosts, great news segment that helps tie the show together and the interview felt a little more natural to me. Not to mention a fun and hilarious moonshining segment.

Poll is now open. I quite enjoyed the episode. :)

The moonshine segment was hilarious. I especially loved the camping -- showed a bit more of the chemistry between the guys. If they had to get drunk to make the show better, that's fine by me...

Very impressed by the Caddy's air, by the way.

much better, this show will do good! again, i think Rut was the best host and i stand by tanner needing to go play somewhere else. why no lap? oh, and the jokes were terrible...again. i cant wait till these guys are less scripted. i know the producers will let them be looser next season, im confident. 7/10.

Last edited:
Show was good. Moonshine challenge was fun. I wish they put the Mustang Boss around the TopGear track. Was very glad to see the news segment, they should keep it in. Chemistry between the hosts seems to be getting better.

I loved the part where they were drinking the moonshine. :)

Shows' getting better....showing some more promise.

I was quite literally laughing out loud at this episode. They do seem to be improving. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

oh, all you guys who were worried about them not being harsh on the automakers, well, i think it started tonight during that news segment. i was very excited when they began ripping some cars. thats a very good sign.

Loved it! The cheap car challenges are my favorite part of Top Gear, for any country. Plus I feel a bit more proud of my car now. :)

Chemistry still coming along nicely, improving bit by bit. They are starting to loosen up and some of the anti-PC-ness seems to be growing. Never was a fan of the SIARPC or BSSC sengments on any Top Gear but this one seemed to be much better along than the first, mostly the guest's fault. I think Adam is still struggling a bit. Also in more than half of the show, I believe Tanner started developing a personality! Amazing!

Like I say, I'll keep watching it either way, but this is definitely the high point of the series so far.

Fantastic episode. I can't believe how people complain so much about Wood on the History Channel forum, he is fantastic, especially in this most recent episode. The other two hosts are starting to grow on me as well. If more episodes can be like this, Top Gear America will be in good shape. Taking the Boss around the track would have made this episode perfect.

Gotta love Rut getting left on the side of the road, truly in the spirit of TG. The hosts and production are showing promise, too bad there's only ~45mins instead of an hour to work with.

Last edited: