Votes: 13 5.7%

Votes: 7 3.0%

Votes: 6 2.6%

Votes: 5 2.2%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
A few things in retrospect:

• That Caddy should go into the studio. Even if not permanently like the TGUK's Hilux, it should be commemorated.
  • Adam ragging on Nascar, and Tanner ragging on the Mustang were very welcome, though obviously scripted.
  • Tanner subtly comes across as arrogant and douchey, and not in a fun way. I think that opinion will grow stronger.
  • When Adam puts on his "comedian" role instead of just acting as "presenter", it actually adds a lot of life to the show.
  • I'd love to see the full, uncut footage of the Caddy on the track. The editing was very spastic, and it would make a great special feature.
  • When Rutledge threw up in the cop car, someone said it was his 7th time. In one of the preview interviews, they said that he puked about 7 times during the series, so the moonshine challenge was probably one of the last things filmed, showing the end-point of their camaraderie.

First off, I AM American. But since I usually despair at American television anyways I don't think that has too much bearing... I really liked the episode. The News was good, even if filled with awkward pauses. The cheap car segment was great! And I HAVE slept in a silver 1987 Ford Thunderbird TurboCoupe with the red faux leather interior! (the trick is to sleep in the back seat, much more comfortable).* Breathing fire was great. The jumps and abuse of the cars was great. BSSC = crap. Never really liked SIARPC either, as you only get one truly interesting guest per series it seems.

I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of ____ should go. Wood was the best interviewer so far, and is the most natural host of the show. And the funniest. Faust has the natural contrarian vibe about him that makes the interactions on the original show so wonderful. Ferrara is just boring...but improving. I think when they can relax in front of the camera and just speak their minds they will work great as a threesome.

*There was something WRONG with his TbirdTC. It should have been able to spin the tires, 0-60 in no time and a top speed of 142, bone stock. Oh wait...it was an automatic... I miss mine, one of the most fun cars I've ever driven. And really strong engines too. Can be modded to hell (for dirt cheap) and still take the abuse.

bruger : send a comment to site owner he will take it and upload for all ..
or just share over torrent .. we are all waiting!

Uploading the episode now for anyone that is on Demonoid. Tired of waiting for someone else to do it.

After re-watching the episode, I honestly think that Rutledge's Thunderchicken could have won that last event if the tranny hadn't died.

I'm voting an 8. That was a fantastic episode for their first season. I actually found myself, along with the family, LOL-ing. The Caddy definitely looked like a canoe at the end. :lol: The more challenges, the better!

Good Episode.

Probably could have clipped two minutes to send the Mustang around the track, which would have made the show stronger.

Part of the problem with the SIARPC is that the track and car effects microphones are mostly muted, which kills the drama.

They need more cars. Cool ones that go really fast not as much gimmicks

They need more cars. Cool ones that go really fast not as much gimmicks

A Dodge Viper, three different Lamborghini's, and an Aston Martin aren't cool enough? May I kindly inquire as to what you are smoking, and would you please pass it along?

Uploading the episode now for anyone that is on Demonoid. Tired of waiting for someone else to do it.

Thank you good sir. I was D/l the other version posted in another part of the forum that was from TPB but no one had more than ~30% done. Will seed as always quite a lot.

EDIT: Of course! What I thought about the show. I think it's getting better. Like I've said all along, it should improve over time. They're quickly becoming more TG-like. I voted a 7.

EDIT2: I didn't notice until after I D/l that it's SD. I prefer the HD but I will still seed the SD version for thsoe of you that want it. When I get this HD one down if the site still doesn't have an HD version I will help out with that.

Last edited:
Finally the episode I have been waiting for. I knew they could do it. The whole thing was funny especially when Wood grabbed the booze and ran. Then when he pretended to believe the stig was a real cop he killed it. oh well. I AM LORD OF THE HELLFIRE!!!!!

ok, please, we all know lol=laughing so why the F(*& cant we just say we were laughing? why must we say we were "LOLing"? what has the internet done to this damn world? (rant over)

ok, please, we all know lol=laughing so why the F(*& cant we just say we were laughing? why must we say we were "LOLing"? what has the internet done to this damn world? (rant over)

Get your panties out of a wad. i dont want to be rude but its people like you that plague all forums. let the guy say "loling" if he wants to. did it really kill you so much in side that you had to post something about it?(rant over)

That was actually somewhat stomachable. Not bad I guess.