freefall

Car(s)
MX-5 NC
The difficult third album is here.

148zlp5.jpg

You know what not to talk about ;)

> Subtitled version <

Last edited:
Gave it 7 points. Have to mention a nice review of Alpina B3 from Micheal Petrovsky and the brilliant idea of the Russian answer to Clarkson :D :mrgreen:

...and the brilliant idea of the Russian answer to Clarkson :D :mrgreen:

It was so fucking awful and pointless, that I couldn't even watch it through. The idea was probably stolen off Fifth Gear, too, who had done almost exactly the same thing earlier.

Last edited:
Well, maybe it's just me, then. Couldn't watch it on Fifth Gear either :rolleyes:

I'm physically cannot put more than 6, but it was pretty solid episode. Petrovsky's Alpina review was the best bit. TGR-girl admires it too:

tgrgirl.gif

Well, that wasn't as bad as I have feared. Gave it a 6; definitely, the Alpina review by Petrovsky was the best film they've done so far. I also rather liked the Mustangs comparison by Kuchera. Fomenko is still way too shouty, and not in the funny way Clarkson is - especially in the news, one gets the impression he is actually physically incapable of speaking more or less normally instead of shouting like a stock trader. I also suppose they will continue destroying the GAZ in the next episode - again a blind copy of TG without understanding the idea behind it. News, star and cool wall segments were rather rubbish, as expected.

It was so fucking awful and pointless, that I couldn't even watch it through. The idea was probably stolen off Fifth Gear, too, who had done almost exactly the same thing earlier.

Agree. It was really pointless, and ridiculous :?

the Alpina review was definitely the best thing they did so far

and Petrovsky was very interesting to listen to. he even made a few funny jokes (at last). so i think he should be doing most of the reviews on the show

oh yeah, Vasiliy is cool too)

a six/10

Quite liked it, definitely better than last week. Some bits are still a bit too weak, but they're definitely improving overall. I actually liked the bit when they got revenge for Clarkson being rude about Lada.

5/10 overall, close to 6/10 from me. :)

Quite liked it, definitely better than last week. Some bits are still a bit too weak, but they're definitely improving overall. I actually liked the bit when they got revenge for Clarkson being rude about Lada.

5/10 overall, close to 6/10 from me. :)

About the same opinion for me...

But the dialogue is better in TG Russia than TG Australia, with or without Subs :D

Didn't like it, SIRC made me want to kill him and editing was pretty poorly done. Hate the Alpina review he didnt seem to be able to really focus on what his point was supposed to be. Also I was kinda expecting his own opinion as in "I would not take this over an M3" but he didn't really make it clear if he would or not.

SIRPC was really full of himself, I actually enjoyed how Fomenko was subtly making fun of him :)

The producing was really sloppy, I agree. The editing was so obvious, when they cut parts out of conversation breaking a natural flow. And all the inaccuracies? RWD Maestro? Mustang with 340 hp? Or 360 hp? And is it really a V6?

But at least the interaction between the hosts was improved a little, and there were no challenges. It was still the most enjoyable out of 3 shows, and lifts the show above the watchability threshold for me.

A 7 from me. Again a steady improvement over the 2nd show and a nice touch with the jab at Clarkson in the last segment. I liked it how they not only just went ahead and ripped it apart in a game of oneupmanship, but rather developed their own idea :)

If they keep improving we can hope for nice shows still to come.