Votes: 53 32.7%

Votes: 15 9.3%

Votes: 8 4.9%

Votes: 3 1.9%

Votes: 5 3.1%

Votes: 2 1.2%

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
I pretty much liked it a lot. I gave it an 8. The raptor section was a copt but was really well executed and the guy spinning his parachute at the end was awesome. I also liked the Kid Rock interview, found it quite interesting. SLS review could have been better. I liked the camera work but the review was a bit boring. The paint ball thing was funny and I really laughed at the point when he shot himself in the foot.

I've felt the Raptor segment was the best part yet in any of the TGUS episodes so far. Raptor segment is certainly TGUK standard if not better. When the parachuter almost landed, he was going really fast and facing downward, I was like OMG HE IS GONNA DIE, but then last minute he pulled up and landed like a bird, epic!

I gave this a 7, mostly because the paintball bit seemed tacked on. This was a 'cheap car' challenge, but without Tanner?? Also there was no intro re budget or even any real 'challenge'. This could've been a much longer section, but was just used as filler :(

My kids (7 and 5 yo) asked when we can watch the 'proper' top gears guys, so I expect they would vote lower. :lol:

I gave this a 7, mostly because the paintball bit seemed tacked on. This was a 'cheap car' challenge, but without Tanner?? Also there was no intro re budget or even any real 'challenge'. This could've been a much longer section, but was just used as filler :(

My kids (7 and 5 yo) asked when we can watch the 'proper' top gears guys, so I expect they would vote lower. :lol:

honestly, the kids may be the best judge of all of us. they know what they want and that proves it. we may need to start getting reviews from them weekly! lol +rep for your kids!

I've been a pretty staunch defender of the show from the beginning, even when people were shitting all over it. I didn't like this episode at all. I didn't laugh once throughout the whole hour. Not even a giggle. There were so many missed opportunities for good jokes, I was yelling at my TV. The paintball segment had potential, but never got there. The Raptor segment was good, but they left out the fact that the Stig grenaded the 600's engine after 8 laps around the track. And the SLS segment repeated the same 5 points over and over.

This is Top Gear. When I watch an episode of UK top gear, there is at least 1 good joke per minute of TV. An average episode of TG US has about 1 joke every 4-5 minutes. This one had zero. Sorry, but I was disappointed.
well in this video you said you auditioned so hmmm I think you're just hurt you're not in the show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvQp-0BDyc8&feature=channel