[01x04] March 15th, 2009

[01x04] March 15th, 2009

• Total voters
Where did you find the episode?

nvm...I'm guessing these people saw it on TV

Where did you find the episode?

nvm...I'm guessing these people saw it on TV

Guess only TV watchers have an idea so far. The first (and so far only) online clip at vidachok appeared just hours after the screening, but was obviously ripped by a windowlicking idiot. It plays the first 9 seconds and then just hangs or jumps straight to the ending credits. Didn't find anything else so far :( Hopefully soneone who doesn't dribble and emits monkey noises will step in and provide us with a rip :cry:

The rip is available, but not on widely known trackers, I suppose. It it ok with you to wait until subtitles arrive?

The rip is available, but not on widely known trackers, I suppose. It it ok with you to wait until subtitles arrive?

No problem with waiting - this hotel i'm staying in has the worlds most useless internet connection anyways :mad: Heck I would even help with the subtitles if it wasn't for the fact that on weekdays I can't download anything bigger than 1MB in less than 24 hours. I'll get me new apartement on saturday. Hopefully until then a good or at least halfway useable rip will appear somewhere :mrgreen:

It now Saturday althoug maybe its only Friday in Russia or UK, anyway, since its after Thursday, any word on the subtitled version of this episode now.

The few of us had quite a busy week, so we couldn't pull it off in time. There's little work left to do, probably they'll be finished during the weekend ;)

The whole ep is pointless. Couldn't help thinking, that none of presenters knew what to do and what to say throughout it. IMO, the worst car review ever, also. Hopeless. Worst episode so far. And I've begun to hate all of presenters after 'Miscellaneous Segment' (in this ep they tried being stuntmen). Lots of words, no fun, and again no point at all. Cool wall is lame. MX-5 was called "women car" and once again put into uncool. I didn't watch SIARC at all, so no opinion (except I can admit I've seen this star for the first time in my life).

Sorry for my english:) and for losing temper while writing this little so-called review:)

Last edited:
Gave it an eight for several reasons.

a) Finally an original idea on the challenge and no copied stuff from TG UK
b) Fomenko finally starts to act himself and doesn't too hard to try copying Clarkson
c) Kuchera finally starts to get the hang of it - much less acting then in earlier episodes.

I found the stuntman challenge quite funny, although a bit too much filler moments and being scattered all over the episode didn't help eigther.

funniest moment:

Fomenko: "Forgot to ask, did you bring your Pampers? *pause* Well I have" :lol:

I can't wait for the subtitles to arrive. I need my Top Gear fix, be it Australian, British or Russian.

The series is much better than I thought it would turn out to be, but I don't find it as good as Top Gear Australia. At least the Russians aren't insulting Ladas, cars that I find are absolutely glorious :)

Where can I find this episode for streaming or as a torrent? I don't need the subtitles since I can understand Russian.