[01x05] December 16th, 2016

[01x05] December 16th, 2016

• Total voters
Much better than the 'lets decorate some land rovers' show, and the Battleship was good. Just on the edge of being too daft. Me likey

If we were only so lucky as to have as many episodes this season as embarrassing bracelets on Jeremy's wrists.

7/10

I liked this episode. The Alfa Romeo scene was brilliant. Morocco on the whole was good. Conversation street was meh, not enough news about car stuff. Celebrity brain crash got long in the tooth after episode 2, I wish they would just cut that already and use the time for another review or perhaps some audience interaction or something.

Phew, this one was a relief! They still can do fun without smothering it in "Top Gear comedy".

This is exactly the kind of road trip I want from Grand Tour. I think it was brilliant. Some of the scenes felt a bit cocky and scripted but overall it was very enjoyable. The 4C piece near the end was epic! (even though I think the 4C doesn't look very nice).

Been saving these until Junior was over and could watch them with us. Solid 9/10. Felt like proper, classic and well made TG. Battleships game was brilliant - harking back to Car Darts or the full-sized remote-controlled cars and the cabrio film was spot on. I even enjoyed Conversation Street. -1 for that stupid celebrity death thing which needs to die in a fire at the soonest available opportunity.