[01x05] October 27th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiggie

pop
Car(s)
Golf GTI
-Audi R8 tested on Hamilton Island's airstrip by Charlie.

-All three convert an old Audi converted into a yacht.

-The BMW 135i is reviewed by Steve.

-Warren and Steve drive a tractor through Toorak.

-Shannon Noll in the Proton.

I would have thought the episodes would be recorded closer to the show date for the sake of keeping the news fresh. Sounds interesting, though.

October 27th I take it? Or do you not know?

Shannon noll.. no, OH GOD NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS.

Shannon Fucking Noll! ARRGGGH! :puke:

I thought it was ?Star In A Bog Standard Car?, not ?Australian Idol Reject In A Bog Standard Car?.

Sounds interesting, the yacht bit could be good provided it's not a pov-arse budget of $500.

Didn't they only film the Toorak tractor piece recently? I thought the entire season had already been filmed.

I was there for the filming of 1x06 and the Yacht they built seems to be rather well made. less poorly made then I expected.

Last edited:
It reads well. Hopefully they execute it well though.

And I don't mind Shannon Noll. He is the one and only person that went through Idol that I actually liked once they came out of it. His voice can be annoying though....though not nearly as annoying as Charlie's!

Expect Shannon to top the boards...

And thanks Stiggie :thumbup:

Oh bugger I just realised that when this airs next week I will be at Melbourne Town Hall playing guitar at my old high school's speech night. How lame.

Oh bugger I just realised that when this airs next week I will be at Melbourne Town Hall playing guitar at my old high school's speech night. How lame.
That is lame. Why are you doing anything for your old high school :p

But don't you have at least have a VCR?

That is lame. Why are you doing anything for your old high school :p

But don't you have at least have a VCR?

...because they're paying me $100 :)

And yeah, I have a foxtel IQ. I know I'm going to be annoyed though, when I'm sitting on stage thinking 'those lucky buggers are at home watching TGA and I'm sitting here playing Andrew Lloyd Webber'.

Status
Not open for further replies.