[01x05] October 27th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
...because they're paying me $100 :)
Wow they actually pay you!

My high-school had huge semester fees and then when we finally graduate - they start sending us letter in the mail to donate to the school fete etc etc.

lol...excuse the OT.

And yes I really do like Shannon! C'mon, surely theres more who approve of the guy...:lol:

My high-school had huge semester fees and then when we finally graduate - they start sending us letter in the mail to donate to the school fete etc etc.

lol...excuse the OT.

And yes I really do like Shannon! C'mon, surely theres more who approve of the guy...:lol:

lol I was quite shocked actually, I've been working with their big band all year and going on trips with them and everything, and hadn't been paid, but for this gig they'd hired other professional musos who they paid, so I guess they had to pay me to be fair.

And I reserved my judgement on Shannon Noll until I see him. I do like that Shine song though.

What About Me. Yeah, I know its not original but you can't help but feel inspired by the video clip :p

Is that the one where at the end he's on the street and surrounded by all the people or something? I haven't seen that in years! It's one of my favourite drunken singalong songs.

lol...excuse the OT.

my highschool would probably steal my organs if they thought they could get away with it.

What About Me. Yeah, I know its not original but you can't help but feel inspired by the video clip :p

Actually that song is the reason that I don't like him. I love What About Me and he didn't it with the conviction that the Moving Pictures did. It is a song that really needs to be sung with feeling.

Actually that song is the reason that I don't like him. I love What About Me and he didn't it with the conviction that the Moving Pictures did. It is a song that really needs to be sung with feeling.

That was bad enough, but when he did that duet with that chick from Rogue Traders ... well, that actually made me vomit in my mouth just a little bit. :sick:

And I reserved my judgement on Shannon Noll until I see him. I do like that Shine song though.

Shannon Noll? Never heard of her/him but it sounds like SIABSC is a good time for a bathroom break in this ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.