[01x07] January 2nd, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiky

Super relevant and trendy avatar
STAFF MEMBER
Rutledge and Adam race the new Honda CRZ against extreme mountain bikers through San Francisco; Tanner, Adam and Rutledge become used car salesman; Tim Allen hits the test track.

Nice to see Tim Allen show up in the first season. I was always hoping he would have been one of the hosts. A gearhead, comedian and a big star to give the show some needed publicity.

Yah, I'm looking forward to his interveiw. Hopefully it will be good.

Nice to see Tim Allen show up in the first season. I was always hoping he would have been one of the hosts. A gearhead, comedian and a big star to give the show some needed publicity.

I have to echo this to the letter. Always thought Tim Allen and Christoper Titus were shoe-ins for Top Gear of any kind. I bet the interview will be awesome.

Look forward to Tim Allen as well as the car salesman piece, got to be some laughs there.

Based on the CRZ in GT5 I'm not sure I like it at all.

Very excited for this one, not only because Tim Allen should be awesome, but because I get to make my basic cable debut tonight! :lol:

I'm the guy in the black Flying Lizard polo that Tanner is trying to sell the 914 to, in the commercial, the one who says "I'd be willing to pay about 10% of that."

:cool:

Well, I haven't seen the episode yet so I'm not sure, but I was in the commercial so I would assume not.

Do you know something that I don't? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.