[02x01] May 11th, 2009

[02x01] May 11th, 2009

• Total voters
that's my home city. It's seldom i ever see Melbourne on a show like this. It's always Sydney.

an excellent start to the season, I voted 9. Very entertaining ep, no cringes, no slow or boring bits, nice improvements from the first season. They showed the track around, yay!

And I loled as they dropped the tiny car on the what were they thinking board :lol:

Just managed to catch up TG Aus and I have to agree that they've massively improved on last season. They aren't replicating TG UK quite so exactly now, I've warmed to James straight away and the demolition of the WWTT board was fun, as was the ad recreation. Appreciated the walkthrough of the track too. It's not perfect, but it seems to be looking for its own identity a bit more, the presenting team seems to work better (I wasn't one of the Charlie haters, but things do seem better without him) and it might just hit its stride.

Oh, and I've got that bloody 'football, meat pies' song stuck in my head and it won't go away.

Oh, and I've got that bloody 'football, meat pies' song stuck in my head and it won't go away.

:lol: Me too!
Just got around to watching it now, and what a big turn around. James is an enormous improvement over Charlie and the three seem to have clicked a lot more, like when Top Gear brought in May. It'll be interesting to see how it develops as the season(s) go on.
I'm actually looking forward to watching episode two now, which was not the case last season. :D

Ok so i'm 14 years late...

The vignette for this episode was ridiculous, it was like watching the show through a toilet roll tube.

James doesn't seem to be the leader like Charlie was, feels like we now have 3 secondary presenters.
As much as I hated the cartoon 'n moustached twat last series... he wasn't that annoying this episode.

I'm glad those guys got rid of that stupid "What Were They Thinking?" wall. I mean, honestly, what were those guys thinking of doing that wall during the first season, especially when Steve mocked the UK presenters.

add Lamborghini LP640=>Perfect show.