[02x02] December 15, 2017, CrzRsn special

[02x02] December 15, 2017, CrzRsn special

• Total voters

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple
Episode 2, Ford GT race to Niagara falls...

Last edited:
Another 7 for me, beautiful filming let down by clichés and toilet humor.

Some part were genuinely funny, it just feels like they're trying too hard.

Gave this episode a 5.
Not in a single segment i laugh, or i smiled for a bit.
The race with the Ford GT was boring, conversation street, nothing special, review of the MB GTR, was boring as well, guests i passed (they should kill this section entirely), and that's it. I've watched one huge boring episode.
Honestly the way the show is going, i'm confused and i'm not sure if i want to watch the next episode (probably i will watch it, but if it turns out to be the same, try hard acting etc etc, i may do a pause till the end of December or January, and then watch the entire season to see how terrible it is or not), and i've lost the apetite to watch a new Ep even with the 3 chaps of which for those who watched top gear since 2002 and before, you can clearly see, they are not at their comfort zone, they are struggling to make jokes, rants, etc, it's sad...
Another small detail, the test driver girl, why she done the lap with the traction control on and in "Sport mode" instead of the "Race mode"? It's not supposed to do the lap with all the assists turned off, like the american did?

Last edited:
Good one :)

Feels more like watching TG then S1

I felt a lot people like to knock down GT just for sake of it knock it down. The EP is just fine. There is not the greatest ever, but for the regular EP, it did pretty good. What else you expected a GT ep to be, i do like to know. It is solid 8 for me

Good episode, 9/10. Wife and I laughed out loud and enjoyed back and forth between them so I'd say it did its job. The new celebrity thing isn't growing on me, yet, but it is better than what they had last series/season.

I really enjoyed this episode, even more than last week's, which I also enjoyed a lot. As others have said, there were parts that seemed more like TG than last series of GT, especially the between host bantering. Didn't feel quite as forced as some eps have been lately and only a few "No, really?" moments with the gags. Not enough to spoil the laugh out loud moments, 9/10 from me.

I liked it. Skipped the celebrity this time and made the show flow feel like it didn’t stop dead like last week. Why do they keep such a dull segment? There’s no need to force an hour plus episode anymore. No time slot restraints anymore.

We didn’t get a name for the test driver, did we?

Funny how the Ford GT is so fancy and high tech get the pedal adjustment is a cable with a cloth strap? What’s the deal with that?

A 4/10 from me.

The only good bit was the guests, though of course I know neither of them. But the interview was at least entertaining. Conversation street was forgettable, the AMG review was no more than average, and the race was just a boring rehash of gags that weren't even good when they were new.

93Flareside;n3542304 said:
Funny how the Ford GT is so fancy and high tech get the pedal adjustment is a cable with a cloth strap? What’s the deal with that?
Weight savings.

Embarrassing plugging for JetBlue. Do they really need the extra bucks?

tplus;n3542311 said:

You noticed that too? I thought I was the only one...

So? What made up for that was the asshole moves Jeremy was doing by downgrading the seating and no alcohol.

Well, if a phone call from someone without proper authorization is sufficient to downgrade bookings, I take that as an anti-plugging for an airline.